Hello and welcome to a new week for Final Fantasy fan arts. It's the first week of October, and we shall look forward to the fall as we say goodbye to the summer. As most of you may know, school is back in session, so it may seem that the pictures will not be appearing as much often. We can't blame them as school is a higher priority than making fan arts! However, we were able to collect a few good pieces for this week's showcase, so let's take a look at what we have!

karydesign @ DA

Final Fantasy VIII

A family reunion of sorts for the hero of Final Fantasy VIII. Though, I don't think Squall has ever met his mother, so perhaps it would be even more awkward if it does indeed happen.

Yuma76 @ DA

Zack Fair

What a great drawing of Zack! It would have been better if it were colored, but it still looks great!

gabcaetano @ DA

Premium Heart

Quite a strong message behind this picture of Tifa. She's in a fighting stance, and I think that's enough for her to say what she wants to say.

sweethaven @ DA

Ruby-weapon

We don't see artwork of the some of the bosses, but here's one of one of the superbosses from Final Fantasy VII. I'm really digging how detailed this piece is.

FlashBros @ DA

Dagger, Vivi, Zidane

Finally, we end our showcase with this cute picture of Dagger, Zidane, and Vivi running along. Or maybe Dagger is trying to drag Zidane along? Either way, it's pretty quirky and I like it!