Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192933343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X&Y post-launch discussion thread - AKA Jinx is Upset

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so.. where can i find this Looker story?

edit: can some1 help me? for eevee to evolve in Sylveon (fairy) it required 2 hearts and an fairy move..
    but the problem is that i cant teach eevee any fairy moves.. how do i do this?
    Last edited by Shaibana; 12-09-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes at level 9 and Charm at level 29, both of which are Fairy-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    so.. where can i find this Looker story?

edit: can some1 help me? for eevee to evolve in Sylveon (fairy) it required 2 hearts and an fairy move..
    but the problem is that i cant teach eevee any fairy moves.. how do i do this?
    Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes at level 9, and if your Eevee i above 9, just got o the move relearner and relearn it.

And as for the Looker Missions, you first need to upgrade your Mega Ring, you do this by going to Kiloude and winning 1 fight int he Maison, then going up the hill behind it and beating your rival, then doing what she/he tells you do, which if I remember, is going to talk to Sycamore near the giant sundial, after this is done your Meg aring will be upgraded, which lets you find the other non-story Mega Stones on the ground in certain locations at a certain time of day, and the next time you go to the main city you'll get a holocast from Looker which starts the missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post
    And as for the Looker Missions, you first need to upgrade your Mega Ring, you do this by going to Kiloude and winning 1 fight int he Maison, then going up the hill behind it and beating your rival, then doing what she/he tells you do, which if I remember, is going to talk to Sycamore near the giant sundial, after this is done your Meg aring will be upgraded, which lets you find the other non-story Mega Stones on the ground in certain locations at a certain time of day, and the next time you go to the main city you'll get a holocast from Looker which starts the missions.
    I don't know why they decided to tie starting all the postgame content to a win in the Battle Maison. Especially with nothing in the game indicating the need to do that, nor with any indication after the win that anything has changed or that there is further content to explore.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

Ok, thanks everyone ^^

i did notice i had 1 eevee with baby doll eyes, but i evolve it already into a Flareon.
    i do want to get an Jolteon, but i dont have any stones anymore.. and when i search on the web i only find very difficult ways to get one

if anyone has a spare Thunderstone ur willing to give away, i would be forever gratefull (a)

to lvl 29 it is ^^

Ok, thanks everyone ^^

i did notice i had 1 eevee with baby doll eyes, but i evolve it already into a Flareon.
    i do want to get an Jolteon, but i dont have any stones anymore.. and when i search on the web i only find very difficult ways to get one

if anyone has a spare Thunderstone ur willing to give away, i would be forever gratefull (a)

to lvl 29 it is ^^
    You can buy them in Lumiose City from the Stone Emporium. Just go up to the counter. I mean, sure, you can also find them in Secret Super Training, or a couple other ways, but I think the Stone Emporium is easier.

But if you can't find them there, just let me know and I'll trade you one.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Ok, thanks everyone ^^

to lvl 29 it is ^^
    You can buy them in Lumiose City from the Stone Emporium. Just go up to the counter. I mean, sure, you can also find them in Secret Super Training, or a couple other ways, but I think the Stone Emporium is easier.

But if you can't find them there, just let me know and I'll trade you one.
    It's only Water, Leaf and Fire that can be bought in the Stone Emporium, Thunder can't. However there are 2 Thunder Stones on the ground (one on Route 10, one on Route 11[Hidden]) and its possible to get one from your daily fight with Psychic Inver on Route 18.
    Last edited by Tasura; 12-09-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Blog Entries

ill first check those stones on the routes, i believe i have found 1 already, so there has to be another one.
    ty skyblade ill let you know if i found one

the psychic inver is a bit of a long shot since the change of getting the exact stone that i need is 1/40? something like that

edit: ive found a thunderstone and now have a Jolteon ^^
    i finaly have my dream team :P Flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, glaceon, sylveon and leafeon.. too bad you cant have 8
    Last edited by Shaibana; 12-09-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post
    It's only Water, Leaf and Fire that can be bought in the Stone Emporium, Thunder can't. However there are 2 Thunder Stones on the ground (one on Route 10, one on Route 11[Hidden]) and its possible to get one from your daily fight with Psychic Inver on Route 18.
    Whoops. I knew it was only three, and I thought they were Fire, Water, and Thunder (the Eevee stones). My bad.

I usually just get them from Secret Super Training anyway.

Also, Vivillon is the best butterfly in the game. Decent stats, an awesome move pool, and Compound Eyes. Sleep Powder (learnable with a Heart Scale as soon as it evolves to Vivillon) becomes 98% accurate. Hurricane (learned at level 50) becomes 91% accurate, even when it's not in the rain. And Vivillon learns Quiver Dance (level 45). Vivillon is one of the fastest reliable Sleep Inducers in the game, faster than every Spore user (the next fastest is Smeargle, which is slower by 14 base Speed points). Run a Timid Nature to help outspeed things, and hit opponents with Sleep Powder on the first turn. Then Quiver Dance up, and start spamming STAB Hurricane. Fill in with a coverage move of your choice (or Substitute, if you'd like a little safety for building up multiple Quiver Dances, since nothing is immune to Flying). Oh, and if you're playing in the Battle Maison, remember that the opponents almost never switch out before a KO, and there is nothing to keep you from spamming Quiver Dance over and over, or each time you KO an opponent by simply inducing Sleep again.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 12-09-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries

ooh man, i google-image'd Eeveelution and find so many fanmade other types, like steel, dragon, ghost etc.. <3

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Why is Mawlie so hard to catch? Stop evading my poke balls damn you!

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

Blog Entries

how in the hell does he remember that song? genius
    i actually watched it all the wy to the end
    Last edited by Shaibana; 12-11-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Beheeyem needs more love. I can't even use on until Pokébank comes out.

how in the hell does he remember that song? genius
    i actually watched it all the wy to the end
    My guess is that the piano has a lyric display, a line at a time, where sheet music usually sits. I've seen several with electronic displays like that. If so, then it is merely a matter of practicing enough to get the connections and be able to pull it from a quick reference, which isn't too hard.