Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X&Y post-launch discussion thread - AKA Jinx is Upset

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OH MY GOD IT'S CANDIES BUT WITH GOOMIES
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    so linking up to that Global Link gets you your third Pokemon in Friend Safari?

(Also: Goomy Clicker )
    Yes, after you've beat the Elite 4, saved and synced with the PGL through Game Sync, then it unlocks the third Pokemon in your FSZ for your friends. Now you have to be online in game to sync, and it only syncs every few hours, so it may take awhile after you're done the main story for it to go through.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    (Also: Goomy Clicker )

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Again, if you want a Tropius, let me know. And even if I can't trade HM moves, I can trade one with Flash, Rock Smash, and Sweet Scent.
    I would take a Tropius if they are being offered.
    You friended me, right? My system is online now, so just find me and offer to trade something. Still wearing the black hat and clothes.
    I have friended both of your codes but I have never seen you online.

Also this seems to be an easy-to-follow and fairly in-depth guide to breeding good Pokemon: http://i.imgur.com/XKteYOA.png
    I think it brings up the Trainer name, not the Friend Card name. I think Tasura got one of my Pokémon (what is the plural of Tropius anyway?), so ask him for confirmation of that. Although, apparently, I was taking queues from Jinx, because it seems I somehow missed your Friend Code. Sorry. Friended now.

I also switched out my Fedora for an Outdoor Cap (still black). Mostly because it's more of a hipster hat than a Fedora. Just because due to the way the characters are constructed, getting a full-brimmed Fedora really wouldn't work, but it still leaves me unhappy with the result.

Currently breeding up an ideal Lucario, or trying to. I got a male and a female Riolu with alternating perfect stats (the male is perfect in HP, Defense, and Speed, and the female is perfect in Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense), so once I get them evolved I should be able to breed until I get a 5/6 perfect to make my main Lucario. This generation really has been a boon to breeding. It's still a pain, but it is far easier and more enjoyable than it has ever been before.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 10-30-2013 at 04:40 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Also, in order to see someone's third slot Pokemon for the FSZ you both have to be online at the same time after they've beat the E4 and game synced. I know this because a friend who hasn't played the game since she beat the E4 logged in and couldn't see my 3rd slot even though Nico has been able to see it for days. I signed into the game and she immediately was able to see it.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I'm nearly earning 1,000,000 3.5 million Goomies per second. -_-'
    Last edited by Aulayna; 10-30-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    I'm nearly earning 1,000,000 3.5 million Goomies per second. -_-'
    7.7m per second for me~

And as an update to the actual game.

Time: 148:50
    Pokedex: 592

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Got Pokemon Global Link to work, so go ahead and use me for some Pokemon in the Friend Safari zone!
    Doesn't look like your game is synced with the website yet, so it's only 2 pokemons from your FSZ for now.
    Hmm, well, I know I meet the requirements, so I guess I'll just keep connecting until it shows up with 3 Pokemanz. When that happens please tell me. Also, please tell me what Pokemon is in mine since you can't look at your own FSZ!

Got Pokemon Global Link to work, so go ahead and use me for some Pokemon in the Friend Safari zone!
    Doesn't look like your game is synced with the website yet, so it's only 2 pokemons from your FSZ for now.
    Hmm, well, I know I meet the requirements, so I guess I'll just keep connecting until it shows up with 3 Pokemanz. When that happens please tell me. Also, please tell me what Pokemon is in mine since you can't look at your own FSZ!
    Like I said, you both have to be online at the same time for the FSZs to sync, which is also why I can't see your third yet. But you're Psychic type, your first 2 are Munna and Espurr, and your third will either be Xatu, Girafarig, Gothorita or Duosion.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post
    Like I said, you both have to be online at the same time for the FSZs to sync, which is also why I can't see your third yet. But you're Psychic type, your first 2 are Munna and Espurr, and your third will either be Xatu, Girafarig, Gothorita or Duosion.
    Ah okay. I know I been online at the same time with you at one point because 3 Pokemon showed up for you. I think Locky has too. Well, not sure how long I'll be on today since I started to play through Ocarina of Time on the 3DS again (since I beat Wind Waker HD on the Wii U recently, I got in the mood for it).

So for those interested, I will try to play anywhere from around 2:30 to 4pm central US time at the very least today. It depends on how my day goes.

Ah okay. I know I been online at the same time with you at one point because 3 Pokemon showed up for you. I think Locky has too.
    After I beat the Elite 4 sure, but that was days ago, but we haven't been online at the same time since you beat them/game synced.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah okay. I know I been online at the same time with you at one point because 3 Pokemon showed up for you. I think Locky has too.
    After I beat the Elite 4 sure, but that was days ago, but we haven't been online at the same time since you beat them/game synced.
    Ah well, that probably explains it then because I know you met the requirements ages ago! Again, I'll try to be online for the time I listed above for other people.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll just leave mine online and plugged to the cradle one night so it catches everyone >.>

And then there is Death

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Beat the game. Good lordy that Mega Gardevoir dishes out some serious damage.

Time: 61:11
    Pokedex: 322

Team I used:

63 Lucario
    65 Charizard
    66 Alakazam
    67 Ampharos
    67 Blastoise
    69 Chesnaught

Oh, and 7,161,861.4 Goomies per second.

First shiny! A male Crawdaunt, randomly fished from Route 3, after the Santalune Forest. Wasn't even chained, just pulled up while going back through with the Super Rod.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.