Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all.
    well, if the show stay's true to the comics then we cant say for sure can we? (p.s i did not read the commics, so it is not a spoiler).
    The show has deviated a lot from the comics, already in the first season and more so now. Many things are the same, of course, but there doesn't seem to be much they wouldn't change if they saw a reason to.

Am I the only one who felt like Carol was lying about killing those people to protect Sandra Bullock Jr? The hand print Rick found was tiny. Maybe it was Carol's, but that wasn't where my thoughts first went. And the girl's cough that got her into the quarantine room was clearly faked - maybe that was a problem with the actress, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Pantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all.
    well, if the show stay's true to the comics then we cant say for sure can we? (p.s i did not read the commics, so it is not a spoiler).
    The show has deviated a lot from the comics, already in the first season and more so now. Many things are the same, of course, but there doesn't seem to be much they wouldn't change if they saw a reason to.

Am I the only one who felt like Carol was lying about killing those people to protect Sandra Bullock Jr? The hand print Rick found was tiny. Maybe it was Carol's, but that wasn't where my thoughts first went. And the girl's cough that got her into the quarantine room was clearly faked - maybe that was a problem with the actress, but...
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I'm here from The Underworld
    To come after you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No. Killing. Glenn! I do not approve.

I didn't see Carol the Murderer coming, but I was pleased. Good episode overall.

You can not follow the comics for spoilers. The show follows it loosely, but it's like an alternate reality. Nearly all the same characters are in the comic books, (except the Dixon brothers) but nobody is safe. Comic spoilersAndrea and Sophia are very much alive in the comic books still, while some others that are still alive on the show died early on in the comics. Shane had all of 6 comic book issues, but in the show he got 2 seasons, and a huge part for season 2. Tyreese was a early day character in the comic that went bye bye during the time of the governor, but in the show he makes his debut with the governor. I think they did all this on purpose so there wouldn't be people using the comics as a rich source of spoilers.
    Last edited by fire_of_avalon; 10-30-2013 at 02:25 AM.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No comic spoilers, please! Some of us haven't read it but want to. I hid them under a spoiler tag for you.
    Last edited by Shlup; 10-30-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I didn't expect Carol to do that either. Tyrese seems to have gone off the deep end like Rick too which I'm sad to see.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 10-30-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup View Post
    No. Killing. Glenn! I do not approve.

I didn't see Carol the Murderer coming, but I was pleased. Good episode overall.
    Welcome to the ranks.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So why are people dying?

Because that's what this thread does to the living.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Then this thread needs an attitude adjustment.
    Figaro Castle

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i refuse to go Disney!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Where were all those walkers at? Were they at the clinic or something? And how did no one notice the walkers in the road. Tyrese when it showed hi surrounded I was all "3 dog no. Oh well 4 dog will take over" But 3 dawg was alive!
    Looked like a herd to me.

And they didn't see them because the walkers were around a bend in the road mostly and they were too busy fiddling with the radio. Distracted driving is still a problem in the zombie apocalypse.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

haha yes

im guessing the zombie herd at that place is just random.. just like the herd that passed the group on the highway in (i think it was) season 1

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

High-centering your car on zombies is definitely not a problem I considered with the zombie apocalypse.
    Figaro Castle

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They definitely should've gotten a monster truck.