Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

Return of the Daryl Dixon set is in motion. The Walking Dead returns this Sunday. 3 freakin days away. My body is ready.I've got two people I need to survive this season. The first is obvious to anyone who pays attention to me, the second is Tara. These are the two characters I need to see go all the way.

20653022.jpgdownload.jpg

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How are they going to explain how Carl aged a year while in that cell? Or maybe he'll get eaten.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Thanks to the pacing with mid-season finales, I don't think there'll be much of a difference.

But even if there is, I think it's just one of those things as a viewer where you just accept the shooting schedule will put slight bumps in continuity as a teenager grows between seasons.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Carl needs to go. His character is vapid and pudding eating, but after the events of what happened last season they're most likely going to milk his character for another two seasons. I have an idea of who will definitely being dying this season but I'm sworn secrecy. It will be a beloved character.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'M NOT LOOKING AT OTHER POSTS. BUT OMG That little girl stabbed the other little girl and carol then shot her.

what.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Just look at the flowers kc.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Okay. I'm caught up.

I think they are cannibals

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

THAT WAS AMAZING!

Any criticisms about slow pacing can be thrown out the window this episode. Not only is Terminus in their rear view mirror, but everyone is reunited. On top of that, it didn't feel rushed at all. Absolutely perfect.

From what I understand, where Beth is and what she is doing will be addressed before the mid-season finale, but not within these first few episodes. Still looking forward to that.

Did anyone watch after the credits?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

In carol we trust!And Morgan!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

A couple things I learned from Talking Dead and the Story Sync:

-Mary is Gareth's mother. His brother Alex died in the last episode of season 4. Rick's group is responsible for the deaths of Gareth's only two family members at Terminus.

-The first guy to get a slit throat in the pig trough was actually a character from season 4:

The weird tattoo guy that Glenn let out was the same guy from the end of the episode in the flashback who had Gareth and co. locked up in the train car:

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    This show goes at a snail's pace. Episode 1 of next season better be Carol & Tyrese bustin down Terminus with guns blazing but I'm sure there will be 5-6 filler episodes before we get to that.
    And delivered. Though Tyrese was a pansy most of the episode.

Great opener, though I don't think we've seen the last of Terminus. It looks like we'll be seeing flashbacks of how they came to be like that. I hope I'm wrong because I don't give two smurfs about them any more. They got their deserved destruction and it's time to move on.

Cool to see Carol be a badass, though the amount of redemption she's getting is making me uneasy...

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Well, her and rick will need to talk it out. And then last time Rick saw that one chick I can't remember her name, she was on the other side of the fence with the governor so I'm sure there will be drama there too.

I thought from the season preview we saw more Gareth with the group so they may have more Terminus to transition him back to the group? idk.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    A couple things I learned from Talking Dead and the Story Sync:

-Mary is Gareth's mother. His brother Alex died in the last episode of season 4. Rick's group is responsible for the deaths of Gareth's only two family members at Terminus.

-The first guy to get a slit throat in the pig trough was actually a character from season 4:

The weird tattoo guy that Glenn let out was the same guy from the end of the episode in the flashback who had Gareth and co. locked up in the train car:

woah! thats for pointing that out. i didnt get the hint when carol picked up the watch. though the white haired guy did look farmiliar.. but didnt he die?
    neither did i see the hint from the gu with the tatoed face.. pff im bad

and im pretty sure it wont be the last thing we see of Gareth :o

with every episode i love Carol more. she went from damsel in distress to hardcore chick

i cant recall Axel

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This show goes at a snail's pace. Episode 1 of next season better be Carol & Tyrese bustin down Terminus with guns blazing but I'm sure there will be 5-6 filler episodes before we get to that.
    And delivered. Though Tyrese was a pansy most of the episode.

Great opener, though I don't think we've seen the last of Terminus. It looks like we'll be seeing flashbacks of how they came to be like that. I hope I'm wrong because I don't give two smurfs about them any more. They got their deserved destruction and it's time to move on.

Cool to see Carol be a badass, though the amount of redemption she's getting is making me uneasy...
    Tyrese was always a pansy and a terrible shooter. Zombie apocalypse is no time to be a pacifist. The cannibal guy is right, if he keeps acting like that he's going to be dead.

In regards to Talking Dead, I don't see Carol becoming the new leader though they'll probably begin to question Rick's leadership capabilities once again. Everybody will love Carol again and then she'll die a brutal death. Such is life.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    i cant recall Alex
    He was the Terminus guy who was shot at the end of last season, and in this new first episode he can be seen in the train car flashbacks with Gareth and Mary.