Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm glad I read the spoiler that Lizzie was a little murderer because I would not have wanted to be surprised by that. Brutal. I'm glad Tyrese forgave Carol; I love them both!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Judith must have been well hidden when Carol and Tyreese were walking away at the end of this episode because I couldn't spot her for the life of me.
    whahahahahah now that you mention it...
    im pretty sure she was the ghost-like figure on the back of tyrees
    Naamloos.png

this episode was NUTS!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Carol is such a badass, having to do all the tough things.

So, with two episodes left, are we just going to get cliffhanger'd at the end of the season? I can only imagine what can and/or will be fit into the little remaining time we have.

Blog Entries

ofcourse there will be a cliffhanger.. there is always a cliffganger!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Good episode. Much intense. Two annoying characters died; one a psychopath/serial killer in training and the other a really terrible child actress. Carol is an hero for killing that crazy little girl. Maybe she was wrong for killing the other two people, but I'm glad Tyrese forgave her. During the apocalypse things change. There is no asylum or hospital for people so you have to make tough decisions and I think that's why Tyrese forgave her because he realizes that after the death of Lizzy.

We all knew it was Lizzy feeding the rats to zombies so that's not a surprise. What was a surprise is her killing her sister the way she did. I really thought she would just let the walkers take her when they were at the fence, but the way in which it happened what was just like...wtf. Crazy episode...

EDIT: Even though their characters were annoying, I am still sad they're gone. It always bothers me when kids die on this show. If Judith dies this season I will just be done.
    What indication other than this episode that showed that Lizzy was the one who was feeding the zombies in the prison?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Good episode. Much intense. Two annoying characters died; one a psychopath/serial killer in training and the other a really terrible child actress. Carol is an hero for killing that crazy little girl. Maybe she was wrong for killing the other two people, but I'm glad Tyrese forgave her. During the apocalypse things change. There is no asylum or hospital for people so you have to make tough decisions and I think that's why Tyrese forgave her because he realizes that after the death of Lizzy.

We all knew it was Lizzy feeding the rats to zombies so that's not a surprise. What was a surprise is her killing her sister the way she did. I really thought she would just let the walkers take her when they were at the fence, but the way in which it happened what was just like...wtf. Crazy episode...

EDIT: Even though their characters were annoying, I am still sad they're gone. It always bothers me when kids die on this show. If Judith dies this season I will just be done.
    What indication other than this episode that showed that Lizzy was the one who was feeding the zombies in the prison?
    when they were at the prison lizzy and a group were 'playing' with the zombie they named at the fence

edit:
    10001540_1433142653594825_1170673053_n.jpg
    Last edited by Shaibana; 03-19-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This is a little late but

I find it completely ironic that Lizzie wants walkers to be her best friend yet has no qualm about dissecting a rat and nailing it to a board.

Guess it's not about how special life is. lol.

Blog Entries

aww damn! so daryl is with the guys that 'attacked' Rick at te house :o but no word about Beth

and im 100% sure hat Terminus is a lie! that lady is too friendly! i dont trust her >:O
    there has to be something behind it.

i love how Carl and Michonne get along like that ^^ i love how michonne has opened herself

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I wonder if we'll get to see Beth again this season or if they'll leave that as a cliffhanger

That's a baaad crowd, Daryl. Time to get out of dodge.

There isn't enough time in one episode to find out all I want to know this season!

I think Terminus is bad news. Doesn't feel right.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Terminus? My bet?

(SPOILER)cannibal/s

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

(SPOILER)I was thinking that as well. When they got there at the end and the woman was cooking what appeared to be meat on the grill. I bet it was human meat.

Hi Shlup. I know you never miss a chance to open these.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

What you guys said was my first thought as well, even though I'm not up to date on the comics. Just got that vibe, doesn't it.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER)It's something that has happened in the comics and games which hasn't appeared yet in the TV show. Makes me worry for Beth though. I liked her lately.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

NO. TERMINUS IS REAL AND EVERYONE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND START REBUILDING AMERICA STARTING NOW.