Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Poor Shlup. She has no self control.

(SPOILER)But seriously. There was an awful lot of space and not a lot of people there. They ate the others.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

(SPOILER)I really hope they have a "tainted meat" scene like they did with Dale

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lol, i see we are all on the same line here xD
    my thoughts were the same about that woman and her meat

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This is a really good photo. I like Carol's knife. I don't remember how she got one with knuckles on it, must have been through a scavenge somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I admire Rick's confidence. And his (SPOILER)bite strength.

Also: (SPOILER)looks like Tyreese and Carol will have to save the day.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

smurf YEAH IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE USED THEIR TEETH. I would've been biting people to death a long, long time ago. Hit me in the face? Bite to the neck. Try to stab me? Bite to the neck. Hell, when Rick stabbed Shane he should've bitten him for good measure.

I also love how Rick has made peace with his shoulder devil and shoulder angel. He knows when he should be listening to which of them - and Terminus is smuuuuurfed. So smurfed. All of those people, I feel badly for them. Because they're smurfed.

I THEORIZE THAT ONE OF THEM WILL MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE AND DIE. And then the group will let them turn and unleash them on the people of Terminus. And I WILL BE QUITE PLEASED BECAUSE smurf YOU, TERMINUS smurfERS. Those people are my people now.

I have an unhealthy, visceral reaction to this show.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

ppphheeeww safe for another season! I can breathe.

I liked seeing Patrick in the flashback where he's playing with the legos. I felt like it brought the show full circle back to the first episode of the season with the guy that started the outbreak. It also shows how bad things are now without the long lasting sanctuary that was the prison.

Goodbye to Joe's group. And not a moment too soon.

That was the scene that had me most on the edge of my seat.

Let me ask this, though. What was the point of being frisked at Terminus? They were clearly armed, and they were allowed to pick their weapons right back up after it was done.

I'm not sure how they're going to get out of their situation. Maybe they'll make a run for it if someone opens the door to feed them. But there are snipers on the roof....

I'm sure that bag of weapons Rick buried outside the fence will come in to play. Let's not forget that Carol and Tyreese are still out there. I wonder how they'll come into this?

Blog Entries

Lone wolf Leonhart, im sure they got the weapons back so they would feel 'safe', and they just felt for secret weapons so they knew what the group has

i freaking told you that Terminus was a lie!
    and im sure that the old lady will try to use them as sacrefices in that weird ritual room with the candles!
    what kind of sect is terminus?

i hate it how the fell for those directions the Terminus people were giving by shooting on the ground, but then again what choice did they have in that situation?

this was the last episode right? :o or is there 1 more to come this season?

10171851_721181897926572_1294182023_n.jpg

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Good episode with a groaner of an ending. Rick's last lines were almost as cliche and tired as "They messed with the bull, now they get the horns"...

Oddly enough I saw that they sniper guy was firing to keep them from running certain directions and not actually trying to hit them. I'm surprised none of them saw this.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Oddly enough I saw that they sniper guy was firing to keep them from running certain directions and not actually trying to hit them. I'm surprised none of them saw this.
    You mean them outright saying they saw this wasn't them seeing it? Not sure what they could really do though. If they decided to not go where they were trying to lead them while out in the open with snipers on rooftops I imagine they'd have just been killed and that would be that.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    You mean them outright saying they saw this wasn't them seeing it? Not sure what they could really do though. If they decided to not go where they were trying to lead them while out in the open with snipers on rooftops I imagine they'd have just been killed and that would be that.
    I guess I got frustrated seeing very quickly what was happening and thinking, "Okay, let's stop and regroup where we have some cover and figure out how to take out the guy on the roof so we don't get herded around." Granted, there was more than one person on the rooftops but it seems like lazy writing on the show's part.
    Figaro Castle

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I enjoyed the last episode. I assume the terminus cannibals must be eating parts of people whilst still keeping them alive, given what happens once they die?

Tyreese & Carol to save the day! But not before it's too late & somebody gets killed/eaten. I think it will be Glenn, especially after the emotional reunion with Maggie. I can't see why else Rick would be so confident when they're all trapped inside a cart. Why else would he leave his bag of guns outside Terminus "just incase", as clearly they'd be no good to him out there if things went belly up once inside! I have a feeling they bumped into them, and came up with a plan for them to stay out and to see what happened. After Woodbury, would they all really be stupid enough to enter together?

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Off topic, but I may have missed something in last night's episode.... Joe implies his group will rape Michonne and Carl before the kill Rick... but was Carl actually raped by that guy? I couldn't tell what was happening g during the scene but the implication and his reaction after it was over seems like possibly.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Off topic, but I may have missed something in last night's episode.... Joe implies his group will rape Michonne and Carl before the kill Rick... but was Carl actually raped by that guy? I couldn't tell what was happening g during the scene but the implication and his reaction after it was over seems like possibly.

No, thankfully he wasn't. I believe by the belt buckle sounds he was ready to get his pants off, though.

Also, I keep trying to make the sentence "terminus? more like terminated in the new season amirite" sound funny but I can't get it to click. Maybe it's the wording.
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 04-01-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I enjoyed the last episode. I assume the terminus cannibals must be eating parts of people whilst still keeping them alive, given what happens once they die?
    naa, havent you seen that weird ritual room with the candles they ran through?
    someone is gonna get sacrefices!