Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1727313233343536373839404142434757 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

The only part of this episode that I was excited about was the barn door scene. I thought stuff was about to get exciting again, but it all died down again.

If the show does keep going as it is then there will be nothing but the constant loops. If it continues down that road it will lose a lot of viewers, and probably get cancelled soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It needs a proper shake-up... something new and exciting to happen!

They need to find a bunker somewhere (possibly military) maybe a few main characters die in the confusion. Then the group find out that the military are (somehow) tracking all the zombie activity in South-Eastern USA. We learn about a few military-controlled areas in certain cities. One of the sites are conducting advanced experiments on the infected and we learn a little bit about what's happened.

Either that or Carl gets Carol pregnant.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did Shaibana just ruin Breaking Bad for me in the goddamn Walking Dead thread? Did that just smurfing happen?

Signature by rubah. I think.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Did Shaibana just ruin Breaking Bad for me in the goddamn Walking Dead thread? Did that just smurfing happen?
    i dunno, did i?
    i dont even watch the show, so i dont know

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

That episode was incredibly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    The statute of limitations on Breaking Bad spoilers has expired.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The good thing is since that guy is really clean hopefully that means he will show them a shower because they've been stank for seasons now. That would also explain beardless Rick.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yet the baby is always spotless!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Flare in the eye walker was awesome.

It's a good thing the road they were driving on was pretty straight or else they might have taken a dive thanks to the blood splattered windshield. Maybe the wiper blades were jacked for weapons?

I appreciated the sentimental throwback to Dale's RV.

Unfortunately, I saw some homophobia in the Facebook discussions. Not a lot, though. I hope Aaron and Eric get a ton more screen time.

This week's story sync:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the only episode BJ has ever watched, and the whole time he's trying to guess what's wrong with the applesauce or the camp or whatever... and I'm just yelling at him "NO, IT HAS TO BE GOOD THIS TIME." I need it to be good this time. ;_;

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    This week's story sync:

Is his skin seriously that perfect? Damn, I need to go to Korean saunas.

Anyway, I understand why Rick is so cautious, but I'm glad he decided to go in Alexandria. Judith needs to grow up in an environment with some kind of normalcy. She never would have had a chance if they were scavengers in the woods. Unfortunately the safety of Alexandria is probably not going to last very long. I'm also extremely certain now who the Wolves are and how they will factor in this new story arc and pose a threat to the people of Alexandria. I think I recall the L.L. Bean dude hinted at that by saying, they might be following them. Note, he said they, when he knew only one person was following him. He wasn't talking about his lover. He also called them scavengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I hope Aaron and Eric get a ton more screen time.
    I totally disagree, I do not need to see another couple in love on this show. We already have Glenn and Maggie, and they don't even handle them well. Glenn began as a fantastic character, who has slowly shrunk into bland irrelevance, and any of Maggie's characterisation seems to play second fiddle to her just being super in love with Glenn (I refer to them trying to find each other on the way to Terminus on how not to handle a couple on tv).

That and I also feel like we have too many people in the group already, if you're going to bring them in I say a few deaths need to occur. Better yet, have Eric go missing/get captured and see how that turns this sweet new Aaron to do anything to try and get him back. The Walking Dead is usually all about people doing whatever they can to survive or protect the ones they love, it just usually happens gradually. To have someone snap from one side to the other would be interesting.

All in all, I did enjoy this episode a lot and think it'll get even better, and I loved the reference to Dale and his RV, Dale was one of my favourite characters!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maggie I think will show a lot of character development soon. I just feel like she's going through grieving over her loss of her sister so it's hard to get beyond that right now. Glenn on the other hand has been pretty irrelevant. He was the clever one now he's just kind of there. Though don't worry, I am pretty sure someone else is going to die in the 90 minute season finale otherwise that's a total waste of those extra minutes. xD There's too many characters right now to have character development. Peeps gotta get gone.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crop View Post
    I totally disagree, I do not need to see another couple in love on this show.
    I don't mean the relationship part of it, necessarily. Naturally that's a part of their characters, but I just mean interacting with the group as a whole.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's wrong with couples in love? This whole show is driven by love in a way. Like that's why they're all still pushing each other and looking for ways to survive. All the love, says I.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so.. how will Alexandira get smurfed up?
    i just really hope for something different this time then a weird murderous leader where they have to shoot theire way away from