Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1828323334353637383940414243444858 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Instead of trying to eat them, they want to breed them. It's one big orgy.

I think this episode was a decent one. It kind of refreshed it a bit. I think there won't even be anyone at Alexandria, that it was only those two to begin with.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I think this episode was a decent one. It kind of refreshed it a bit. I think there won't even be anyone at Alexandria, that it was only those two to begin with.
    That makes no sense considering you can hear kids playing when the gang goes up to the gate. That would mean there's definitely more than just them there, but it is weird how L.L. Bean guy doesn't have anyone in the pictures.

Things will definitely get smurfed up. I think it's pretty hinted on when they go to Everybody Hates Noah's family's place with what appeared to be murders and the grafitti, etc. All really telling that there's probably violent antagonists pretty close to where they are.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

As a comic reader, it's hard for me to make a prediction without foreshadowing. This season has followed the comics really well, maybe more so than any season before it. I feel pretty confident in saying I know how the rest of the season is going to go, but the show has definitely switched up some pivotal moments in the past. With characters such as Daryl, Noah & Sasha not even existing in the books, I'm most anxious to see what's in their future as there's no blueprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    That makes no sense considering you can hear kids playing when the gang goes up to the gate. That would mean there's definitely more than just them there, but it is weird how L.L. Bean guy doesn't have anyone in the pictures.

Things will definitely get smurfed up. I think it's pretty hinted on when they go to Everybody Hates Noah's family's place with what appeared to be murders and the grafitti, etc. All really telling that there's probably violent antagonists pretty close to where they are.
    I was watching it on my phone, and my fiance was watching friends and talking on the phone so I did not hear anyone.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post

I was watching it on my phone, and my fiance was watching friends and talking on the phone so I did not hear anyone.
    Oh well, in Talking Dead the actor that plays Rick Grimes even points out that the reason his character went in is because he heard kids playing so it gave him hope that Judith would be able to have some what of a normal life with other children.

Ah ok

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    What's wrong with couples in love? This whole show is driven by love in a way. Like that's why they're all still pushing each other and looking for ways to survive. All the love, says I.

I love love, I just don't think the show can pull it off. The love between the group is awesome, and is probably the best part of the show, but I don't think they've done it well between two characters so far, so I don't hold out much hope that they can do it in the future.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh man the congress ladys son is a dick and I can see that causing a ton of problems. So glad Glenn punched him. And I like how the girl who cut his hair didn't even mention a husband and he's all creepy like "my wife cut your hair" as he smokes in the darkness.

I'm glad Michonne and Rick are the cops now, maybe that'll easy some of their hesitance with the place. But come on darryl, at least act like you're okay with it so you can figure out the people around there to be better prepared when things do go to trout.

I've been an episode behind for a bit so I've been avoiding this thread but i'm all caught up and current this week.

EDIT: I've just decided that there are other people following the group. They had taken the gun and the girl who climbed the fence who was new to the town is part of that group and she went to meet with them and give them stuff as well as info.
    Last edited by Freya; 03-02-2015 at 04:08 PM.

can't wait for ______.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Carl makes an interesting point about not wanting to become weak. This is a world where if you let your guard down, you're done. Despite being behind seemingly secure walls, you're still not able to relax. The other kids ask him if he wants to play video games or shoot pool and it's very off putting to him.

I remember back to season 4 when Rick is tending to his garden and he's listening to music with headphones. That's a bold move in a zombie apocalypse, to have such faith in your walls that you don't mind blocking out sound.

I imagine hearing music for the first time in a world like this would bring me to tears. You hear nothing but flesh eating moans and the concern of your friends for months or years, and then you finally get to hear a tune. Totally blissful.

I'd be down for some video games, but I think you'd almost have to force yourself to go out and look for walkers to kill so you don't lose your edge and remember your situation.

Also, I think Carol made the right move by playing possum and lying while she was being filmed, but I don't think Deanna believes her for a second.

This week's story sync:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Seeing Rick get a shower and shave made me so happy. <3 Carol was my favorite this episode though.

Good episode in my opinion. After Rick shaved he looked so much younger than before haha.

I think they are reckless with his they run everything, and that will end up making someone will slip.

I'm glad Glenn actually had some good screen time, and show he isn't there to lay down for people. Also did you see Maggie grinning while he did that?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nice ep,now the real question is: how will alexandria get smurfed up? xD

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

And did you notice how she acted all weak when she took off the gun. Like it was heavy and she wasn't used to carrying it. I don't know how carol became one of my favorites but she has. I used to hate her character.