Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2333373839404142434445464748495363 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

People have argued with me about how rick was in the right. I just see him as the Governor, taking over to do things his way. Or Shane, trying to lead and kill people because "that's the world we live in". Both people who are dead and were considered the bad guys. Rick is too far gone. He could have stopped because everyone saw the guy hit his wife. It would have driven the point home. Rambling all bloody like a madman about taking over just made him look bad.

This is the kind of episode I have been waiting for.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's no such thing as too far gone in this show Freya. There's just getting a chance to change and dying before your chance comes.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well I hate to say I told you so! I told you Pete was being abusive to Jesse and Sam. As if you thought it might be Jesse being violent, you fools!

I think this episode has confirmed that Rick is the Walter White of The Walking Dead.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Carl, Michonne, and Glenn are on the side of the coin where they're like "wtf are you doing Rick" but I think Carl and Michonne are the only ones who can help steer him back in the right direction. It will be interesting to see who decides to go with him when he gets thrown out of Alexandria (we see in the next episode previews that it appears he is being thrown out I think). I think Sasha is totally on board and Carol but she is busy being a ninja so can't openly agree. Rick was crazy for a while though...thinking Lori was calling him when she wasn't. Dude was having PTSD way before everybody else.

Still him being crazy doesn't mean he's entirely wrong. You can't simply just oust people without taking some precautions. Maybe not killing him but at least ensuring that he can't get back in some how. I honestly think Congress Lady and the dumb ass Alexandrians are in for a rude awakening.

What if they off Rick before he gets kicked out though?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Things I'd like to see in the finale:

-Daryl and Aaron finding Morgan
    -Finally seeing the Wolves in person, this whole wolves thing is either going to be resolved by the end of the episode in a bloodbath, or the introduction of the wolves is going to be the cliffhanger for season 6
    -Pete needs to die
    -The authority in Alexandria needs to shift
    -Please don't kill Tara
    -Nicolas trying to use the gun on Glenn and having it backfire hard

Death prediction:

I think Carol is going to bite it. Sorry, Shlup.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ow gosh, no, i really like Carol.
    it anoys me a little how they gave us a Morgan teaser all the way in the beginning of the season, and now they leave us at the very end of the season with it.

im p sure they will show us the Wolfs as a teaser/clifhanger for the next season

ooh yeah: '' Michooonnee,, what the hell :l ''

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

As seen on Robert Kirkman's twitter page, the new spinoff will be called "Fear The Walking Dead".

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's almost Sunday and I already can't contain my emotions because I know there's going to be death. Show runner said there won't just be walker blood.

Oh no, don't kill Carol please no. She still needs to make her cookies. Characters who l think will die: Tara (one can I hope), her son (his eyes freak me out ok), Father Dick (one can dream), a bunch of other Alexandrians (because they had it coming), Rosarita (just have a hunch and I have no idea of that's her real name).

Probably not going to die: Carl, Michonne, Sasha (she is safe in the tower pretty much), Morgan (whenever the smurf he appears).

All bets are off on everyone else though. Normally I'd include Rick but he's been acting too stank for me to feel sure that he'll be okay though for the most part I think he will be.

Carol is totes a guest on Talking Dead though so that leaves me worried.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I wonder if a bunch of walkers Are going to knock a wall down or sneak in and kill a lot of people.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hate having to wait until Monday nights to watch this. This thread just sits there on a Monday morning taunting me.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Glenn has an impenetrable fortress of forgiveness. I loved his scenes this episode. Proof that kindness isn't weakness in a person.

I think Gabriel talking mad smack about Bob and Tyreese is going to help reaffirm Sasha's values and bring her back to reality.

I'm glad Abraham and Eugene are starting to get some closure on their past.
    Fist bumps all around since my girl Tara lives to fight another day

Morgan kicked so much ass with that cedar stick. I'm very excited about seeing him as a regular next season. I'm wondering how he'll react to seeing Rick now that he seems to have taken on the "every life matters" approach.

Daryl going Castlevania on those walkers was awesome.

After all that mess went on I thought "Aw man, Aaron didn't get that license plate" haha.

I'll post some wrap up thoughts on the season as a whole in a follow up post.

Final story sync:

I really enjoyed the finale. Having read the comics, though, I'm really surprised on who is still alive and who isn't. There's a TON of difference.

But my favorite part? Definitely the fact that it was made 30 minutes longer so that they could show 30 more minutes of commercials. Oooh, yeah. /endsarcasm