What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqAe6A7s5iY

He really does say "Car-ol" instead of Carl. xD

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

heres a little something to pass your time while waiting for the next season :P

they do miss out on alot of actors tho.
    last time i saw The Green Mile i noticed Dale ^^

Blog Entries

a list of jokes

edit: found another one

Last edited by Shaibana; 04-25-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can't get enough of them memes, Shai.

I had the finale of this show DVR'd and finally watched it yesterday. Disappointed that only two (and minor ones at that) of the many many filler characters got killed. Various people need to die and it would have been nice if the herd got thinned a bit at the end of this season. The following people have outlived their usefulness and need to die:

The Preacher
    Sasha
    Eugene (though he's funny)
    Lesbian Cop (maybe she has something more to provide since she survived a very killable moment)
    Douchebag Who Tried to Kill Glen

I thought at least one of those would bite it (no pun intended) in the finale.

Also Rick x Michonne needs to happen just because it would be so awkward it would be hilarious.

I actually have hopes for the LA spinoff since I hope they will learn their lessons from all the mistakes they made with this show. With a clean slate it will be interesting to see where they take it.

Also I hate that the stupidity of the characters (often uncharacteristicly) is used as the plot device so freaking often. It was definitely consistent with Gabriel's character to haphazardly shut the gate since he has gone crazeballs but not for the guard who was in charge of the gate and three feet away to ask the weird preacher who went out for a walk, unarmed, into zombie land to handle one of the most important jobs in the whole town! Also how did Gabriel's shirt stay white that whole time?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The thing I've seen the most eyebrows raised over was how it was bright outside when Rick shut the gate but was pitch black 3 seconds later when he sees the group in the town meeting.

I'm not a huge stickler for continuity errors, to be honest. I let it slide.

let's see how my dreams were dashed this season:

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    The people I want to survive. The first is Daryl, the second is Tara. These are the two characters I need to see go all the way.
    Oh wait, they weren't dashed

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Daryl needs to be the Sawyer to Rick's Jack and shut him down when he's going off on one of his stupid plans, but he just isn't. Bring back Shane. Shane would sort Rick's ass out.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The thing I've seen the most eyebrows raised over was how it was bright outside when Rick shut the gate but was pitch black 3 seconds later when he sees the group in the town meeting.
    Also that guy attacked Glen in daylight and then Glen tackled him in pitch darkness. Or maybe they were wandering aimlessly for an hour or two?

Glen needed to pull a Rick and shoot that guy.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Also that guy attacked Glen in daylight and then Glen tackled him in pitch darkness. Or maybe they were wandering aimlessly for an hour or two?

Glen needed to pull a Rick and shoot that guy.
    It is possible to get lost in the woods for two hours or longer. They had probably diverged away from their known path and then it became dark. It could have also been closer to night time say 4pm. But yes, I don't know why he didn't shoot him. The guy tried to kill him, so it's self-defense. Glenn is just being stupid now and will probably die next season because of it.

Surprised no one posted this yet.

Judging from the trailer, i'm guessing issues 78 to maybe 84 are being adapted into season 6.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 8ther View Post
    Surprised no one posted this yet.
    lol, now that you mention it... xD

oh sh*t!

(SPOILER)
    Hold on to your bats!
    The Walking Dead is casting for a character code named "Orin," who definitively fits the characteristics of one comic book character you may have heard of: Negan.

The news comes from The Spoiling Dead Fans Facebook page, who cited Spoil The Dead.

"30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever..."

Think about it... The Walking Dead is perfectly on pace to introduce Negan in the season 6 finale. Averaging 20 comic book issues per season, with season five's culmination equivalent to issue 79 where Pete Anderson gets put down, issue 100 is on par to be the season 6 finale. Don't forget, season one was only six episodes when you try to point out how this theory may be an issue or two short with exact math.
    In addition to the comic-issue-to-episode-count parallels, the series also cast Tom Payne as Paul "Jesus" Monroe and Xander Berkeley as an unnamed comic character described very similarly to Gregory. These two hail from the Hilltop Community and they both come into play prior to Negan's introduction which is, in fact, while Rick is en route from Alexandria to the Hilltop.

Looks like we're getting Saviors and Hilltop in season 6.

Blog Entries

its awfully quiet here for someting that starts in 2 days again :P

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Post some Coral memes!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Post some Coral memes!
    So be it..

(SPOILER)

(SPOILER)

(SPOILER)

'Waiting for a microwave to be done takes forever'

http://9gag.com/gag/a9PD2zo
    Last edited by Shaibana; 10-11-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Someone needs to change the thread title to Season 6.

I can't wait to avoid this thread like the plague for 24 hours before I watch it here in the UK on Monday night.