Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910142454 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

A lot of edge of your seat moments in this episode. It really seems like anyone could die at any moment. My two BIG predictions right off the bat:

-Whatever medicine they're looking for will not stop the flu. Or if they do find it and it works, they'll be too late to save some key characters with it.
    -Glenn and Maggie have a wedding after they realize Glenn is going to die, and that will be a very sad scene for the show. I picture them saying their vows with her standing next to his quarantined window or something. We'll see!

--------

It looks like Glenn, Sasha, and that young girl are in trouble as far as the flu goes. That guy coughed blood on Hershels face so I can't imagine how he wouldn't get sick soon. I really like Hershel though. Ever since the beginning of season 3 he's been the fatherly figure to all with a voice of reason. He gives good advice and has a nice view of life.

I wasn't sure who burned the bodies at first but in hindsight it makes sense that Carol would. What will be interesting to see is how Daryl will handle it. Those two are close but he also said he wanted to put an arrow bolt through whoever did it. On top of that, Tyreese is out for blood.

Speaking of Tyreese, it will be interesting to see what he does this season. He lost his girlfriend and he may lose his sister. When the car got stuck with the walkers surrounding it it didn't look like he wanted to get out.

It sounded like they heard a faint broadcast, or SOS, or something on the radio. I imagine wherever that message is coming from will play a big part later in the season.

This is random for me to say, but right as they heard the radio message Daryl was asking for the CD case, and for some reason it bugs me that I couldn't see the CD very well that the case was flipped open to.

I don't care what anyone says, I like Carl this season. He's really developed in to his own as a character and I like when he's on screen. Come at me.

Tree Walker looked awesome. So did the back wheel of the car when it was stuck on the pile of walkers.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Where were all those walkers at? Were they at the clinic or something? And how did no one notice the walkers in the road. Tyrese when it showed hi surrounded I was all "3 dog no. Oh well 4 dog will take over" But 3 dawg was alive!

Not surprised carol was the one who did it. She's the only logical thinking person. Teach the kids to defend themselves burn the infected's bodies. Not hard. Just if they weren't dead yet, that'd be the messed up thing.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I JUST CAME IN HERE TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND SKIRT LOOKING AT ALL RECENT POSTS BECAUSE TWD IS TAKING A MILLION YEARS TO DOWNLOAD AND I AM ANGRY

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Totally thought Tyreese was going to die when he got surrounded, if not by refusing to leave the car. That crazy mothersmurfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I JUST CAME IN HERE TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND SKIRT LOOKING AT ALL RECENT POSTS BECAUSE TWD IS TAKING A MILLION YEARS TO DOWNLOAD AND I AM ANGRY
    Get better Internets.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At the beginning of the episode, I speculated that the two dragged themselves outside and lit themselves on fire to keep what they had away from the group because they knew they were dying. I guess it makes sense that Carol did it.

I kindof feel like there's a spark between Daryl and Michonne! I don't feel like I've ever seen them interact the way they have been this episode.

I'm bored of Tyreese already. I'm bored of people going crazy after someone they love has died. There's too much of it in this show; people are always dying, they're dying every season, every episode. Too much of it has already happened and it's a boring route to take. I know it's a natural thing that occurs when someone you love dies but so much of this show is built around people dying!

I thought at first that Glenn was going to die, but without a doubt Herschel will be the heavy-hitter this season. I am still thinking something will happen to Maggie and Glenn, though.

smurfing Carol screwing around with that water pipe. I almost trout myself. It is safe to say that next to Daryl, she is my favorite character. If she dies, I will be very upset.

Agreed with LWL that Carl is alright this season. He's not such a little trouthead anymore. I will admit that every time I see him open his mouth, in my head I say "get back in the house carl".

Holy trout, that hoard of walkers. Not just a hoard, a smurfing army. That is something to look forward to. I have absolutely no idea what will happen, but I feel like this is the beginning of them relocating from the prison maybe. The walkers will probably try to storm the prison and because there are so many of them, they'll be able to. Most people in the prison will probably die from this virus. If the walkers surround the prison, there will be no way out whatsoever. So they will have to move, and they'll have a smaller group to do it, or they'll be trapped inside and will probably all starve to death. Daryl and his little group will have to get back in time to warn everyone to evacuate. If they can like, get on the PA system and play music consistently on it after they get everyone out, the walkers will all be drawn there for while and will give them a chance to escape.

Unrelated, Tyreese will probably die soon, too. Those are my predictions.

Intense trout is happening!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Take a look at this trailer again if you haven't already:
    Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead Season 4 - YouTube

The radio voice is clearer in the trailer than the episode, it says "Sanctuary. Those who arrive, survive".

I'm not sure how I feel about Stookey. Otherwise known as the guy who knocked over all the alcohol in episode one (or 4dogg as Freya called him).

It's not that he's necessarily a suspicious guy, it's just that I think his klutziness is going to get more people in trouble. Messing around with that alcohol got Zach killed and I think he'll end up doing more klutzy things until something unforgivable happens. Maybe when they go to get this medicine for the flu he's the one that carries the bag when they leave, and he ends up dropping it in a group of walkers accidentally. The trailer made it look like he was fighting walkers for a bag. I'll add that to my predictions:

-Stookey accidentally loses the flu meds to walkers
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 10-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.

I thought Carol was the one who did the burning, so that didn't surprise me. They have spent a lot of time showing her and how much she has further changed even more this season. I know someone big is going to die soon, but I can't put my finger on who just yet. I really doubt they want to kill fatherly Hershel, he's one of the cooler characters on the show, and works as a much better Dale than Dale did. The voice of reason. Dixon and Michonne are in the clear for being bad ass favorites, and Carl won't die just because he's going to replace Rick when they do a massive kill Rick shocker in season 6 (My prediction if the show lasts that long). Tyreese...he may die this season, but I think he will have a bigger part in this season's story until then. Glen might be the next to go just because most people are probably thinking he will pull through.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all. I predict a Hershel death by flu-walker.

Also, what the hell kind of medications are they looking to get if these people have a flu-like condition? That would mean it's viral and probably incurable. I guess Hershel did say they needed to treat the symptoms, but antibiotics aren't going to help.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Elskidor View Post
    I thought Carol was the one who did the burning, so that didn't surprise me. They have spent a lot of time showing her and how much she has further changed even more this season. I know someone big is going to die soon, but I can't put my finger on who just yet. I really doubt they want to kill fatherly Hershel, he's one of the cooler characters on the show, and works as a much better Dale than Dale did. The voice of reason. Dixon and Michonne are in the clear for being bad ass favorites, and Carl won't die just because he's going to replace Rick when they do a massive kill Rick shocker in season 6 (My prediction if the show lasts that long). Tyreese...he may die this season, but I think he will have a bigger part in this season's story until then. Glen might be the next to go just because most people are probably thinking he will pull through.
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all. I predict a Hershel death by flu-walker.

Also, what the hell kind of medications are they looking to get if these people have a flu-like condition? That would mean it's viral and probably incurable. I guess Hershel did say they needed to treat the symptoms, but antibiotics aren't going to help.
    Two birds with one stone.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Glad to see you're a fan of what is, arguably, your greatest achievement.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Thanks. Some of the credit goes to Frank Darabont.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all.
    well, if the show stay's true to the comics then we cant say for sure can we? (p.s i did not read the commics, so it is not a spoiler).
    i would lose my mind if he died.. ill be one of those storming fangirls.

i did not suspect Carol of murdering Karen and David, though her sudden extra camera time should have hinted enough.
    as the show went further i started to suspect everyone.. the skinny black guy (not Tyreese) becaus he is the 'weak' one he might just actually do something crazy.. at a certain moment i started to suspect Carl, he is so triggerhappy.

i wonder what will hapen to carol

p.s .. seeing all your predictions on who is going to die, maybe i should get the 'game of throne mentality' by trying not to give any smurfs about anyone.. that way if someone die's it wont breake my heart.. too late for that though :l
    Last edited by Shaibana; 10-29-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    I'm pretty sure Daryl Dixon will never ever get any tail in the show because his legions of fangirls will lose their freaking minds, storm the set next season, kidnap Norman Reedus and hold him captive in some kind of twisted Misery-esque scenario. That's also why he'll only die in the very last season, probably the very last episode, if he dies at all.
    well, if the show stay's true to the comics then we cant say for sure can we? (p.s i did not read the commics, so it is not a spoiler).
    i would lose my mind if he died.. ill be one of those storming fangirls.

i did not suspect Carol of murdering Karen and David, though her sudden extra camera time should have hinted enough.
    as the show went further i started to suspect everyone.. the skinny black guy (not Tyreese) becaus he is the 'weak' one he might just actually do something crazy.. at a certain moment i started to suspect Carl, he is so triggerhappy.

i wonder what will hapen to carol

p.s .. seeing all your predictions on who is going to die, maybe i should get the 'game of throne mentality' by trying not to give any smurfs about anyone.. that way if someone die's it wont brake my heart.. too late for that though :l
    Bit chilly up here, isn't it?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The good news is the Dixon brothers weren't in the comics, so there's a certain freedom with his character that a lot of the other characters don't have as far as the writing process goes. I hope he makes it to the end, too.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    The good news is the Dixon brothers weren't in the comics, so there's a certain freedom with his character that a lot of the other characters don't have as far as the writing process goes. I hope he makes it to the end, too.
    ooh thank god, there is hope!!