Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You don't remember him beating the trout out of Tyrese? o_O

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

idd, he got his hand hurt beating up tyrees's face.
    im still convinced that it was the little girl who was feeding the zombies those rats.

im still waiting for Bob (the black guy with the alcohol problem) to die.
    he is jus the perfect victem to die next

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, there's one too many black guys on the show.

The Governor being back was no surprise because everyone on facebook was all "OMG HE'S BACK #walkingdead" and I guess that was them being subtle.

I liked the Rick/Carl scenes. I think Andrew Lincoln is doing a great job in his role. The conflicted feelings - concern for his son's innocence, and growing respect for his maturity and ability to cope - were plain to read on his face during the whole scene.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I still refer to tyrese as 3dogg and other guy as 4dogg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I still refer to tyrese as 3dogg and other guy as 4dogg
    dont get to atached to 4dogg.. i can almost smell his death comming

as for the governor, i saw it comming too.. but the spoiler came from AMC (on fb) itself
    im always 1 day later becaus then its also aired in holland with subs.
    so AMC posted: "he is back!' .. i inmediatly knew who

Articles

I have them liked too and I don't know why. I usually enjoy getting updates from shows in my feed but most of them are so spoilery!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Rick leaving Carol behind even though she made the choice out of safety for the group and not out of malice. In the long run all of those people are going to die anyway. Would you rather they suffer and then turn in to a monster? At the stage their illness is at it's going to take more than just a few pills, and rubbing alcohol to help them.
    They were barely coughing; they could've gotten better.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    The rick and carl bonding/shooting was great. Near every new person was killed. Glenn survived. And the governor is back! Michonne stops looking for him and there he is!

Everyone who was worried about all the new people don't have to worry anymore cause they are all dead. Besides creepy little girl. She's alive and creepy.
    The father-son full-automatic bonding was my favorite part too.

I keep noticing 3dogg and 4dogg being brought up, so I'm dropping a little page concerning the black man and TWD. It's funny kinda..

The Walking Dead?s Ongoing ?Black Man Problem? | thenerdsofcolor
    Last edited by Elskidor; 11-13-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

TWDBMP004.jpg

ehehehe

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Someone's going to point it out to me and than I'll feel like an idiot for forgetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    You don't remember him beating the trout out of Tyrese? o_O
    And there it is. Things like this get to me because I really pay attention to detail. So when I forget why something happens I can't help but feeling bad. Maybe it's because Tyreese's eye is healing nicely, I just didn't make the correlation when I thought about it this episode.
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 11-14-2013 at 07:01 AM.

That was probably the most action packed and interesting episode of this season for me. They have 3 episodes left to leave the mid series finale in some type of cliffhanger, and The Governor will be behind it. Has he been feeding the rats? Was this his plan all along? Is it possible he was some how behind the deadly virus even? Does he have Carol, or is Carol going to win her way back into Rick's crew by warning them about the Governor? I really don't know where they are going with this, but I have little doubt that the days of the prison will finally be over by the mid-season finale.

I also predict a main cast members death, and since Hershel and Glen appear in the clear, I can see them killing off Tyreese to make room for 4dogg to actually do something. Tyreese's lack of anger management is going to get him killed. Carol may also be a victim if she ends up sacrificing herself to save the group, or just die in some way, and it will be used as some sort of new struggle in Rick's character development and how he will again doubt his ability to judge and make the right decisions.

Right when I was beginning to find myself bored of the slow season 4 start, things have began to pick back up for, hopefully, the better. I do hope The Governor dies this year though. He's a good baddie, but I don't want him to overstay his welcome and hurt the show.

Blog Entries

naa, i dont believe we will see carol back this season, or alteast not till the end.

Articles

I hope the governor doesn't become this season's main villain, to be honest. He's pretty good at being the villain, but enough is enough.

Edit: Actually what I think would be best for the show is if the governor somehow got them out of the prison and invalidated it as a base, as a last act of vengeance, and then was killed off. I think the group really needs to be on the move again for the show to regain its life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pantz View Post
    I hope the governor doesn't become this season's main villain, to be honest. He's pretty good at being the villain, but enough is enough.

Edit: Actually what I think would be best for the show is if the governor somehow got them out of the prison and invalidated it as a base, as a last act of vengeance, and then was killed off. I think the group really needs to be on the move again for the show to regain its life.
    looking at recent events i am pretty sure they will be on the road sooner or later.. they just cant hold those zombie's off like that forever.
    im just curious what the Governor wil do.
    is he alone? or does he still have some ppl on his side?

Articles

I think he must be alone, unless he found a new group, but I doubt he would have bothered, given how last season ended.