Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i'll bet he is suicidal.. in a way like: ''before i go down im going to take all of you with me!''

ooeehh i just saw a little teasor on FOX during a commercial where they pronounce a marathon of season 4, the governer was standing very badass in front of a burning building (a building outside of the prison)
    Last edited by Shaibana; 11-14-2013 at 12:43 PM.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Based on what information was given at NY Comic Con there will be two other new characters revealed...

This is old news though and not really a spoiler. Though (SPOILER) I strongly believe Tyreese will die this season if they're going to follow the events of the comic book.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd probably mark that as a comic spoiler just to be specific so FOA doesn't smack you Shiny.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    the governer was standing very badass in front of a burning building (a building outside of the prison)
    My first thought was maybe he went back to Woodbury and burnt it to the ground.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    the governer was standing very badass in front of a burning building (a building outside of the prison)
    My first thought was maybe he went back to Woodbury and burnt it to the ground.
    hmm i dont know. it didnt seem like woodbury. if i have seen it correctly it was a house standing alone, not attached to other buildings

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Like Elskidor, I feel like the most recent episode was the most action-packed of the season so far. There were several moments when I had my hands up to my head or I was peering through my eyes about what was happening on screen. So many great moments, too. I feel really satisfied with this episode, and it was a great example of exactly what I want from this show.

It's a little too convenient to me that Carol is let go right before The Governor shows back up, who I am really excited for, by the way. I don't see how he can't be the main villain - it's halfway through the season at this point. I am excited for murderous, bloodthirsty rage and revenge. Him being the slinky sort of behind-the-scenes sonofabitch as Governor of Woodbury is not my favorite kind of villain. I want fully fledged angry hating kill everyone villain! But he's smart, too. He has to be, or he wouldn't still be alive at this point. Didn't he escape with like two other dudes, too?

I almost kinda sorta wondering if Carol might team up with him. Might. But I don't think she's the kind of person who would want to hurt those who hurt her. But at the end of her episode, there was a lot of talk about how she's changed, etc. I'm not sure. It's not in her character as she is now, but I don't see how being banished when she thought she was doing something right is going to leave her in good spirits about the place. Then again, I don't think the Governor will want to team up with anyone at all. He probably just wants to kill anyone and everyone he can get his hands on. And I don't think it's the last we've seen of Carol.

Nice to see Carl finally listening and staying in the house where he belongs this episode. Also poor Hershel, my goodness. Atleast three times this episode he said, "I thought I told you to [something something]" and he always does it with such sweetness and such a smile, even though no one listens to him. foa's paragraph about Hershel really touched my heart, too, because it's so true.

DID ANYONE SEE MICHONNE BATTING HER EYELASHES AT DARYL "that stone goes with your eyes " She loves him! But ohhh trout, when he finds out about Carol. I don't think there's any way he'll just accept Rick's decision and not go looking for her.

No sign of Hershel's daughter and Judith all episode! That was weird.

Tyreese is bugging the trout out of me. I hope now he's pulled his head out of his ass. Same with Alky McDrunkles. That guy's going to get killed soon. And I was almost certain we'd lose Glen this episode. Someone from the main cast has got to go, though - they kill someone off every season. So, who's it going to be?

I am really liking the soundtracks to this show. They've played some great songs at the endings of these last few episodes. This was the one from Carol's banishment episode, if anyone's interested.

Sharon van Etten - Serpents

And another that I don't know where it's from in the show -

Wye Oak - Civilian

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love the music in the show, too. My favorites so far were the use of "The Regulator" by Clutch in the season 2 midseason finale, and Beth singing "Hold On" by Tom Waits in season 3. I pretty much hope Emily Kinney sings a pretty song every season.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She is absolutely amazing! I did not expect.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I love the music in the show, too. My favorites so far were the use of "The Regulator" by Clutch in the season 2 midseason finale, and Beth singing "Hold On" by Tom Waits in season 3. I pretty much hope Emily Kinney sings a pretty song every season.
    I hope she sings every episode. Her singing Hold On was literally one of my favourite moments in the show.

I like her songs. I have heard a few people complain about the singing and cringe, but go on and on about how great certain gruesome zombie kills were. For me the creative ways of how to kill the next zombie are not very important. It's a show about survival and death, yes, but it's refreshing to hear song in a world with little hope left in the world. It's a breath of fresh air, and it's a nice touch for the show.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

This is the song I listened to most from the show. It's from season 3 when Andrea was tied up in that torture chair.

Voxhaul Broadcast - You Are The Wilderness

Blog Entries

here, this is what i saw in the commercial!
    581515_797877383571755_1258701695_n.jpg

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

He looks so angry, it's so funny to me xD

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Governor's got mad game with the bitches.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    This is the song I listened to most from the show. It's from season 3 when Andrea was tied up in that torture chair.

Voxhaul Broadcast - You Are The Wilderness

Ugh, I love that song!

Signature by rubah. I think.