Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252939 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Glenn is going to die and the only reason I think that's is because he's starting to annoy me.

Characters that started to annoy me around the time of their death:
    Andrea
    Hershel
    T Dawg
    The Governor

They already killed off one beloved character so I wouldn't be shocked if it was Daryl that bites the dust but that certainly would mean some people boycotting this trout train of a show.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never thought they'd kill Glenn, but I feel like they're setting him up for us to be okay with his dead. I think they'd get too much trout if they kill Daryl though.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kirkman has said a few times (and I'm paraphrasing) that people stridently and vociferously against Daryl's death just makes Kirkman want to kill him more. I am sure AMC feels differently, thought.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Reaching out to the people who read the comics like me. Don't read unless you don't mind spoilers or potential spoilers that could make their way into the show, including character deaths.

comic spoilers up to issue 60-somethingAlright so the young sisters aren't in the comics, but given how nuts they're making Lizzie out to be my big assumption is they're going for the Ben & Billy storyline. One of those boys started out on killing a stray cat and ended up killing his brother. Same with Lizzie, I bet she started out on rats and will eventually kill her younger sister.

I'm really interested to see where they take Carol and Tyreese. They should be dead at this point. Just as Shane shouldn't have been in season 2, these two are acting on borrowed time. I wonder how that will pan out. Then again, they took out Andrea which definitely didn't happen in the comics. I wouldn't mind seeing Carol and Tyreese making it into future seasons.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Response to LWL, I haven't read the comics but I clicked anyway like a dummyI BET THEY HAVE LIZZIE KILL JUDITH AND I WILL LOSE MY trout.

So. Daryl and Beth are alive but I still say it doesn't look good for them. I'm scared scared scared. At this point I'm not ok with anyone else dying, and I know that is wishful thinking to the maximum.

Really looking forward to next week's episode, though. I expect it will be scary as hell with walkers in the fog.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, I suppose I should ask. Do any of you read the comics? Or are these spoilers just for prying eyes

comic spoilers from issue 100, don't read this unless you don't mind knowing how someone might die. seriously foa, gtfo.I know everyone thinks Glenn is going to die, but I don't think that's going to happen for a while. It could happen, I mean they killed off Andrea who is still very much alive in the comics. I just don't know if the show could top Glenns comic book death. I'm not looking forward to seeing Steven Yeun get a barb wire wrapped baseball bat to the face several times, but it would definitely be an effective scene.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Well, I suppose I should ask. Do any of you read the comics? Or are these spoilers just for prying eyes
    I do. But I'm not in here to discuss the show much.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so.. what about this episode? huh!? ^^
    i liked it

though i think it was stupid they burned the house in the middle of the night :P
    i would rested and burned it in the morning xD

4677312+_5634b58dccf22a6b89a653151f87a27e.png

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Lost my mind at "I'm not staying in this suck ass camp!"

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

There's a kickstarter for the newest Walking Dead board game featuring the prison.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...son-board-game

With as little as a 5 dollar donation your name will be put in the rule book as a supporter as well as on their website. If you're looking to leave a mark on TWD history, it's quite a good deal. Prizes range from getting to play with the game's creators at San Diego comic con to having a custom character card made for you and more.

The page is at least worth taking a look at if you're a fan of TWD, board games, or both.

comic spoilers from issue 100, don't read this unless you don't mind knowing how someone might die. seriously foa, gtfo.I know everyone thinks Glenn is going to die, but I don't think that's going to happen for a while. It could happen, I mean they killed off Andrea who is still very much alive in the comics. I just don't know if the show could top Glenns comic book death. I'm not looking forward to seeing Steven Yeun get a barb wire wrapped baseball bat to the face several times, but it would definitely be an effective scene.
    I read the books! Can't wait for next Wednesday. I think there will be some real bloodshed coming up. I'd go further, but I don't know how to tag spoilers on this forum yet! (You can tell me if you want)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle Chrome View Post

I read the books! Can't wait for next Wednesday. I think there will be some real bloodshed coming up. I'd go further, but I don't know how to tag spoilers on this forum yet! (You can tell me if you want)
    Thanks for joining the conversation! Hope you like it here.

Tagging spoilers is very easy. All you have to do is type [*SPOILER] [/SPOILER]with a message in the middle. (Take the asterisk out of the first tag)

When in doubt, hit the "preview post" button right next to the "submit reply" button to make sure your post looks as you want it before submitting it.

(SPOILER)See?

Thanks for the welcome and tip.

Episode 412 made me very angry. There were many head-shaking moments. I just wonder where the hell things are going to be by the end of the final four episodes. At this rate, there won't be trout happening. Ugh. I will still watch and give my entire being for it, so...

Anyway, there is plenty to look forward to in the comics!

(SPOILER) Is Lucille gonna give some infected kisses? Will Dwight and Carson save our beloved survivors from the preemptive strike? The cover looks ominous, but then again Kirkman is always on the paTROLL.