Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 31414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well if goes like the comics Glenn will be dead by episode one or two of the next season. This finale was pretty balls. Should've been longer, the characters should've been less dumb espescially Tara and Rosita wtf?! And especially Sam. I applaud Jason Alexander for saying that he thought the characters acted dumbly in this right as Kirkman was sitting there because they really need to know their writing is atrocious. There can't be that many dumb people still alive and I have so many whys.

Why did we have an hour long episode of this and a 90 minute episode of Morgan? Why didn't they quiet Sam or better yet knock him the smurf out because he is a spazz? Why didn't they kill the wolf who only had a knife and they had two guns on him at close range? Why the smurf didn't Morgan just sit down and drink his goddamn tea and let Carol handle trout like she always does? Why did Rick put Deanna who is turning in a room with his baby? Why did he then leave her alone again after the fact? Why is the priest still alive? What is the point? Why does Carl think he can handle the situation of the porch dick's son who wants to kill him without involving the parents? Oh right, because he's Carl Papa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Also is he hitting on Sasha? Cause dude you have Rosita.
    Abraham is a bad monkey. As far as Sasha is concerned though... guurl gotta eat
    Also a nod to the comics...he falls in love with some other chick because he didn't actually like Rosita that much.
    And none of these things are that much of spoilers at this point especially since they change a lot from the show tithe comics. You're also not going to read 100+ issues and you know it so hush.

The thing that annoys me the most is that wventhough they were knee deep in walkers only one person was affected by the walkers. The walkers have become more of a backdrop than an actual threat and it's been that way for sometime now but definitely made very apparent in last night's episode. Human beings are more of a threat and I'm not really even sure the motivation for it apart from insanity because it doesn't seem like resources are The Road scarce.

More importantly why were they fighting anyway when there was a huge herd of zombies outside? And why wouldn't the baby cry being under a flesh suit?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

exciting show but.. theres some bulltrout going on there.

that final scene where they dress up in zombie stuff....
    cmon.... cmon... just.. dont.. cmon
    what a bullcrap.
    they would defnitly still smell them because they arent covered up 100% in that trout.
    and if it so effective why dont they just use that all the time?

and that kid.. i truely believe his mother totaly forgot about him (atleast i did).
    he opened the door and it was like 'ooh right, ur still there'

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I hate that ladies kids. Like both of them. They are useless. I hope they get eaten

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Agreed. The kid actors need to step up their game in this series. The best two were the girls who Carol was looking after. One kills the other then Carol offs the second. Way to plough through all the quality child actors, AMC.

Shiny's right too. Why the hell would Rick leave his child in the vicinity of someone who has been bitten? Monumentally stupid.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quality child actors? The youngest little girl was literally the worse actor I've seen in a long time. The older one was pretty okay. The best actor on the show is still Rick (I don't remember his real name). Give that dude an Emmy already.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Andrew Lincoln.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Nee-gan? I always thought it was NAY-gan.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Quality child actors? The youngest little girl was literally the worse actor I've seen in a long time. The older one was pretty okay.
    Really? I thought they were both excellent. Much better than the runts that are in it now.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Andrew Lincoln.
    It's still weird for me seeing Andrew Lincoln in this show. I still remember watching Teachers years ago!

Pic 1.jpg

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Or that Andrea was just a good enough shot to hit Daryl in the ear in season 2. Or hell, that Daryl didn't die of sepsis in season 2 from his woodland injuries. Or that he didn't suffer permanent brain damage or go into a coma due to concussion.
    Daryl is eternal. Like a phoenix he'll rise from the ashes.

Also, hello forum. I haven't been here all season but you may have heard me weeping and providing dank memes on Facebook.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so.. the show is about to start again tomorrow and the lack of interest seems disturbing.
    i must honestly say i might give up on the show after this season...
    i dont like rick
    i dont like carl
    i dont like Carol (her chance doesnt make sense.. she is over the top)
    even Daryl starts to anoy me a bit.
    Glenn anoys me with 'my wife this, my wife that'

yeah.. i dont know.. ooh well..

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oooooooooommmmmmmmmmgggggggggg

If you didn't think this was one of the best episodes ever then you can get right the smurf outta my face.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I like how that whole stupid family got wiped out for being stupid. Carl got shot.... Again.... And I worried for Glenn.... Again....

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh how I've waited for this episode.

image.jpeg

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Oooooooooommmmmmmmmmgggggggggg

If you didn't think this was one of the best episodes ever then you can get right the smurf outta my face.
    It was! So great!! I'm not even that upset that Jessie & family died, although it's a shame since they were just getting started building up hers and Rick's relationship. Everything else was just top-notch.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

God damn Walking Dead. I'm still annoyed whenever I see Glen alive and honestly I was sooooo close to giving up on this damn show. There were too many story arcs with people in different places. That one episode has reminded me why I loved the show in the first place.

I'm so glad that the group are all one again and sooooo glad those annoying prick kids died. I'm sure now they'll be about six crap episodes before a great season finale but damn you Walking Dead... you keep me hanging on.

One of the best ever episodes.