Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1929333435363738394041424344454959 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 8 - Unmarked spoilers for aired eps in thread

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Daryl was never acclimated with societal norms even before the apocalypse so I don't see that happening now especially after all he has been through. I don't see the people inside being much of a problem because a lot of them will probably die anyway because they're playing it too safe and they're naive.

Congress lady and L.L. Bean made the right choice bringing in what are basically their bodyguards. Eventually they'll have to get that they need to let Rick's group make the choices or they will end up dead. Glenn knows what he's talking about. They're not equals and are definitely more fit for survival.

Also Carol for president. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Daryl's "you look ridiculous." XD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it's without question that Alexandria will get smurfed up. Not from the walkers or any other rogue human groups... it will be the group themselves that cause Alexandria's downfall.

Glen touched on it during his VT but they have been out there too long. As much as they all think they want a normal life, I don't think any of them could truly settle there.

The community is clearly a good one. Yes, Deana's son is a bit of a dick but you get dicks in every community. The only unpredictable element in the town now is the one that's just arrived.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I don't know how carol became one of my favorites but she has. I used to hate her character.
    Carol became your favorite because you stopped being dumb. Carol is amazing. She's grown as a character so much.

Whether meant in jest or not it's not okay to call another member dumb especially for such a trivial reason. -shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Also Carol for president. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Daryl's "you look ridiculous." XD
    And Carol's "oh I just kind of became the den mother, tee hee." I lol'd.

I hope the group does a semi-hostile take over.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Now that Rick showered, he's free of Grimes.

I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Now that Rick showered, he's free of Grimes.

I'm sorry.
    Thank you...

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I don't know how carol became one of my favorites but she has. I used to hate her character.
    Carol became your favorite because you stopped being dumb. Carol is amazing. She's grown as a character so much.
    That's not nice to say.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Yeah! Carl is not amazing and, in fact, she has lost maturity as the show has progressed.

How dare you?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CimminyCricket View Post
    Yeah! Carl is not amazing and, in fact, she has lost maturity as the show has progressed.

How dare you?
    Maybe that's because Carl isn't a she and he's like 13/14.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

i am defeated

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup View Post
    If Carol was anyone's favourite character in season one and two, I'd question if they had even watched the show.

Good episode, although I don't like that Congresswoman (I think it's the acting more than the character though), and it was nice to see Glenn become a little more relevant again. Carol playing them was also hilarious!

The girls comic was called something like "Wolf Hunt" which was probably some sort of reference to the group outside she's very obviously with. How did she get in and out so easily without being spotted though? Makes you think if she can do it then why can't anyone from the outside. I'm also curious to know how this group has survived for so long, they don't seem to be very capable.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Crop View Post
    Good episode, although I don't like that Congresswoman (I think it's the acting more than the character though)
    I really liked her! Because of all that's happened I think we're supposed to expect that she has some dark secret. I'm hoping they are exactly what they say they are.

Our group is the one that's harbouring all the secrets.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's meme time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Invincible, another one of Robert Kirkman's comic series, made a cameo this episode.

Was she reading it upside down?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, she may be a part of that wolves group or more likely was affiliated with them in some way. More likely: the two people Congress Lady exiled are a part of that group. One has to wonder why "it didn't work out". Congress Lady seems pretty legit.

I think this show seems to be doing a good job at making people believe the threat is within when it is most likely whatever is outside the walls with these wolves people that is probably the problem. Though I do find it weird how she confiscated all of their guns and only give them little guns when they go on runs. Is she trying to conserve ammo or something else?

Also did you notice that the pov of them entering the gates was as if someone were watching them? Yeah I think they are about to get a rude awakening very soon by intruders.

Also it's that time again where I have to remind everyone that another long running character will be dying this season. I have no idea who just got it from my sources. Well I do have an idea but last time I wrongly guessed Carol and it ended up being Beth, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. And Morgan is totally coming back.