A new week is here, and yet again we have a great selection of fan art to share in this week's showcase. We have some fantastic artwork, so do yourself a favor and visit the artwork's source so you could tell the artists how good a job they did with their art. You don't really have to, but it would be nice though. No one is forcing you, so do as you would please regarding the artwork. As for the showcase, let's take a look!

Kiwano0 @ DA

Drink at the Lake

A very nice touching picture of Red XIII and Deneh taking a refreshing break at a lake.

Tsukishibara @ DA

Tidus Water Dreams

Oh Tidus, I didn't think it was possible to make you look really nice, but it was pulled off!

AbyssFawn @ DA

Oerba Yun Fang

Quite beautiful, this piece of Fang is. She looks rather entrancing here, and I really dig those eyes.

Contentious-Tiger @ DA

WHAT IS IT, ZACK?

If you have seen Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, or have read the manga, then you would immediately recognize the joke in this. I think either Zack or Cloud could work! Funny stuff we have here!

aurora-boredomalis @ DA

Red XIII

Wow! Here's a very impressive sculpture of Red XIII done as a commission. This piece looks really great, and I just love how furry he looks! I'm quite impressed at the details of this sculpture.

aestory @ DA

Gabranth

Finally, we end this week's showcase with a great drawing of the judge from Final Fantasy XII. Amazing detail work and shading. Very nice!