So we know Expendables 3 and Avengers: Age of Ultron are on the horizon.
Very likely a third Star Trek movie and of course JJ Abrams' Star Wars Episode VII.

I have some ideas of what I would like to see (I'm pretty much just gonna list action/war/crime films rather than whatever other options may exist).

First, some sequel stuff. I want to see a third Smokin' Aces movie. There are a slew of characters I don't feel I got closure from in the first movie and a couple of survivors from the prequel Assassin's Ball as well. I think I mostly just want to see Lazlo Soot die.

A couple of Marvel flicks I'd like to see include Marvel War: Avengers versus X-Men (unlikely, due to the fact Fox owns the rights to X-Men) and Marvel Civil War: Captain America versus Iron Man which would likely include characters who would otherwise be considered X-Men as well as members of Fantastic Four but those would be nonessential characters.

Speaking of superpower flicks, again it's unlikely, but I'd like to see a sequel to Push. I thought that was a great movie. I don't know whether it needs to follow the same characters. Chris Evans has already played three separate characters with superpowers. I just think it means he's had a lot of practice and it would be good to take advantage of that.

I'd like the rumors of a Justice League movie to be realized and perhaps, if Superman versus Batman does well, it finally will. There's also news about a Dark Justice League to be directed by Guillermo Del Toro.

Speaking of DC Comics. A prequel to the Watchmen, the Minutemen, I feel deserves a visit to theaters as well.

Monster Squad: at this point, I don't care if it's a remake or a very late sequel. Just gimme. And with the word "monster", I'm led into my final wish: a third Hellboy movie.

List any suggestions you want, doesn't have to be action films, those are just my preference.