Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Artwork for new TCG inspired by Triple Triad

Thank you for all the comments and feedback! We're all somewhat overwhelmed by the positive responses thus far.

I thought I would update the thread by involving the community with our current situation. We have finished developing the layout of the Eminence universe and have designed an illustrative world map, however we are an indecisive bunch and would like to get your creative input on what to call our celestial sphere.

A world rifled in conflict and war over nature's natural destruction and broken alliances. A world on the brink of it's end. This is the home of your future adventures; where new alliances will be forged, where friendships will be created and where secrets will be unravelled.

If you would like to help us decide on a name for the Eminence world, follow the link below to vote.

Vote Here

Alternatively you can just tell us what name you prefer on this thread and I'll manually add it towards our voting poll:

Potential Names:

- Lycia
    - Valent
    - Artalys
    - Vira
    - Elycia

Last edited by Eminence; 12-21-2013 at 02:20 PM.

eminence_promo_by_shoelesspeacock-d76fdkh.jpg

With the official launch of our website www.playeminence.com we thought we'd give out some free mobile phone wallpapers! ... Divisions from left to right: Wilkurse, Aeterna, Ixion. If you'd like these wallpapers in a different device format, type in a request and we'll upload them!

Wilkurse Wallpaper
    http://imgshr.com/i/MNplgp.jpg

Aeterna Wallpaper:
    http://imgshr.com/i/2Cbkrs.jpg

Ixion Wallpaper:
    http://imgshr.com/i/jhhOz8.jpg
    Last edited by Eminence; 02-14-2014 at 10:10 PM.

Introducing our first division, Aeterna! City of eternals...

Aeterna | City of Eternals - Xander's Tales | MMO Trading Card Game (TCG)

In other news I will be submitting our first card reveal next week, so stay tuned! Really exciting stuff.

rnJR8Y.jpg

Introducing Kronos - "The Fallen Hero" and our first playable card for Eminence: Xander's Tales.

Kronos Trailer:

Thoughts / Feedback welcome!
    Last edited by Eminence; 03-01-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Roshan Trailer:

Thoughts / Feedback welcome!
    Last edited by Eminence; 03-08-2014 at 07:54 PM.

That's some good looking stuff as always. I dig the animations, they look very professional. One thing that kinda bothers me in the trailers though is that the whole reveal is snappy and awesome, but then the website shows up so slow it kinda breaks that style and to me feels kinda anticlimatic. I know it's a detail but I thought I'd mention it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    That's some good looking stuff as always. I dig the animations, they look very professional. One thing that kinda bothers me in the trailers though is that the whole reveal is snappy and awesome, but then the website shows up so slow it kinda breaks that style and to me feels kinda anticlimatic. I know it's a detail but I thought I'd mention it anyway!
    Hi Pete, thank you for pointing that out! We've since changed the video based on your feedback and allowed the website address to sync in a lot quicker at the end of the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post
    Hi Pete, thank you for pointing that out! We've since changed the video based on your feedback and allowed the website address to sync in a lot quicker at the end of the trailer.
    I hope it helps! And I hope I didn't come across as too nitpicky

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I really dig the typography. Good balance between the whimsical logo style and the bold and sharp character names and attributes!

Edit: also, are the character illustrations done in Illustrator or Photoshop? Just curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post
    I hope it helps! And I hope I didn't come across as too nitpicky

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I really dig the typography. Good balance between the whimsical logo style and the bold and sharp character names and attributes!

Edit: also, are the character illustrations done in Illustrator or Photoshop? Just curious!
    Hello Pete! Not nitpicky at all, we appreciate any feedback given. Thank you for pointing that out to us!

The typography will be available for download soon, so will be sure to update you on that. In regards to the character illustrations, we actually use both photoshop and illustrator. The lineart for example we used illustrator, and the gradients are implemented through photoshop. Thank you again for your support thus far! It means the world to us.

We are happy to announce our third Aeterna division card. Introducing Maximus - Ruthless Lux.
    (Card on the far right)

Feedback / Comments welcome!

We are proud to introduce Odin - "The Ancient Kaiser" and our first playable Guardian card. Feedback / Comments always welcome!

Articles
    Blog Entries

How did I go so long without seeing this thread? Those cards look awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    How did I go so long without seeing this thread? Those cards look awesome!
    Thank you ToriJ! We are delighted to have you on board.

In other news, the Aeterna Division have been fully revealed. Next week, we unlock the Ixion Division! Any feedback / comments welcome.

We will be showcasing armour progression for each division throughout the next month, here is our Aeterna reveal. Avatars will be fully customisable including hair, eyes, nose and mouth: