Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Artwork for new TCG inspired by Triple Triad

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Well, you know, if you happened to want people to discuss your fantastic work in a friendly environment, you've already started a thread here.
    Ah, yes. Absolutely! Thanks for all your support Quin - it means the world to us.

Card releases of the first four Divisions. Who do you pledge your allegiance to?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Evalisk is my hero. As a keen Great Scythe user in Dark Souls (PRAISETHESUN!), I think he look mighty nifty.

Evalisk is my hero. As a keen Great Scythe user in Dark Souls (PRAISETHESUN!), I think he look mighty nifty.
    Great choice Quin! A personal favourite of mine also.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Question: Can you make a deck, of sorts, of cards from multiple divisions? Or must the cards you use only be from one set division? Do you choose your division at the start of the game, and if so, are you able to change it on the fly to try out different divisions? Or must you always play as an agent of [so and so] Division?

Basically I just wanna be able to collect 'em all. xD

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I'm still excited for the last division that has been previewed on the website. Saw a couple of the cards in the gameplay video and loved them.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Question: Can you make a deck, of sorts, of cards from multiple divisions? Or must the cards you use only be from one set division? Do you choose your division at the start of the game, and if so, are you able to change it on the fly to try out different divisions? Or must you always play as an agent of [so and so] Division? Basically I just wanna be able to collect 'em all. xD
    Hi Quin! You will be able to carry a versatile deck. Including cards from multiple divisions. When you customise your avatar at the start, your armour will reflect a division that exists within the world of Eminence, but this can be altered later in the game if you decide to pledge your allegiance to another division. Currently there are no advantages of your cards reflecting your avatars division choice, we have left people open to customise their decks fully with no limitations on what cards you can choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mae View Post
    I'm still excited for the last division that has been previewed on the website. Saw a couple of the cards in the gameplay video and loved them.
    We are itching to showcase the next division! As you've been so prominent on our thread, i'd like to showcase a teaser graphic of one of the many mysterious ladies representing;

The Harlequin Division..

Last edited by Eminence; 08-10-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Oooh. Quin will like that.

Concept painting for Ixia - The homeland of Ixion, one of the many places you can traverse in Eminence.

Last edited by Eminence; 08-12-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

So excited for the Harlequin division. The art is superb!

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Our latest gameplay screenshot, showing a boss battle and one of the card rules in campaign mode.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Let's talk about those hitpoints, please.

I am, indeed, very much looking forward to the Harlequin division. It has my favourite... logo (?) out of all of them!

I like the idea of bosses. God damn, I want this game. Which platforms will it be released on again?

New concept artwork of the planets most advanced city, the Upper World of Wilkurse.

Let's talk about those hitpoints, please.

I am, indeed, very much looking forward to the Harlequin division. It has my favourite... logo (?) out of all of them!

I like the idea of bosses. God damn, I want this game. Which platforms will it be released on again?
    Hey Quin! Initially it'll be released for iOS and browser. With room for expansion on Steam, Android and Consoles.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you don't get it on Android devices immediately, I'm going to put post-it notes all over wherever it is you're working reminding you to get it on Android, and I'll even become computer literate to an advanced degree and hack your Kickstarter page and put post-it notes all over that as well. If you have any pets or loved ones, I will also cover them in post-it notes.

I want it nooooooooow.