Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyes on FF Wrestling Federation: THUNDERDOME!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You made Wesley a chick, so he should win.

Omg, this is so brilliant. Shauna and Mr. Shauna just wailing on Aulayna.

And I love how all of the women are some weird shape inbetween a cylinder and a cube and have mullet hairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah I should point out that in this game that women use the same body model as men. Those boobs? They are literally painted on.

Disaster for Red Pill! After controlling this match and seemingly having the Inter title in the bag, he has suffered a critical injury. Still, it's probably his own fault for thinking a mop could beat a metal pole. You can see the offending pole going flying.
    Clearly you have never seen me wield a mop.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Looks like Steve appears to be enjoying this.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    He looks pretty smurfing for someone who just pounded a girl half his size, but I guess he is still the champ.
    If you step in the ring with me all bets are off and no holds are barred. Come to win or don't come at all.

Shorty was a jerk butt recently so I say let Raist win.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Yes! Read it and weep, ladies and gents. You're looking at your new Intercontinental Champion. I'm available for autographs and photo ops. Yes, ladies, I'll accept your telephone numbers.

lwlinterchamp.jpg

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I forgot that the #eoffers are pack rats, but... *maniac smile* ...the extermination crew are coming.

Blog Entries

Oh, and a bonus point for whoever figures out what the promotion logos are based on.
    They look like brush examples for Photoshop. Being unable to tell with any certainty will drive me mad.

I am excited to see how most of these divisions work out, except maybe for the one with the_best_noob in it twice. Now get all these people in here and so we can read some awesomely bad face or heel posts. Every wrestling fan knows a good show has that struggle between good and evil taunting you endlessly.

The career character should obviously be Belto Maxon, and Belto should have the goal of obtaining every championship belt ever, past, present, and future. His trademark move will be The Cinch, and his moveset should incorporate cartwheels, wrapping choke holds, and spinning double lariats.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Oh, and a bonus point for whoever figures out what the promotion logos are based on.
    The forum skins?

Articles
    Blog Entries

This is brilliant, I haven't been this interested in wrestling since I was 13.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Oh man, I can't wait to slam some filthy, slithering GCers. We'll see how CHATTY they feel when I pound them into the GENERAL GROUND!!!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Rees whispering the word "jiggler" softly into your ear View Post
    Hell yes i've been waiting for this. I demand Steve vs Arthur in a loser gets abused horrendously in some way match.

Welcome to Quin vs Iceglow in a hardcore last man standing / first blood match. The way the winner is decided is not your typical wrestling 3 count pin, no sir. The winner is the one to either cause his opponent to bleed, or knock him out for a 10 count. Oh, and did I mention the ropes are electrified barbed wire?

Quin rubbing his crotch into Iceglow's face. Honestly, this stuff just writes itself.

Another thing you should all be aware of is who the referee is. That's right, it's the man who suggested this match - DK. It's also who I happen to be controlling.

Quin smashes Steve with a wooden board, and I am delighted to announce the international debut of the photobombing broom, which I held throughout this match. Why is it called the photobombing broom?

Yes. Yes indeed. Incidentally, this is is Steve headfirst in the electrified wires. Did it fry his brain any more than it is fried? I could not tell you.

The poor lad then gets suplexed into the wires. They do say you poo yourself when you get electrocuted...

The fight takes to the floor, and Steve bravely tries to fight off a man with a wooden board using only a fist, as referee DK tickles the back of his head with a broom.

Quin pulls off his special move - and I am not impressed, because it has just knocked me to the floor!

Partially because I feel sorry for Steve and partially because I have just been accosted, I bulldog Quin into the guard rail and wail on him for a while.

However, Quin soon gets back into my good books as he takes Steve to the floor, picks up a brick, and then begins brutally smashing his head in with it. This would actually kill a person. I am slightly impressed, slightly horrified.

Photobombing broom watches on as a scratched up Quin smacks a very scratched up Steve in the mouth with a nightstick.

The action goes back into the ring. To explain this screenshot, Quin, for whatever reason, kept repeatedly running into the ropes and shocking himself. Steve, battered and bruised, stands and watches, and then salutes. I am touched by this.

It is at this point that I have had enough - the match is taking forever and I've got to go to work, damn you both! I begin to pound Quin's face in with a broom.

And then, the amusing happens - Quin gets injured. Bear in mind that Steve has been smashed with wooden boards, bricks, nightsticks. He's been slammed, electrocuted, thrown out of the ring. No injuries. Quin takes two taps from DK with a broom and now has an injury.

Oh well, better beat them both for good measure. One of them is bound to bleed sooner or later or get knocked out.

Kneel! Kneel before Zod!

Oh yeah, wait, I'm the referee. I declare Quin, lying on the floor in agony, to be the winner. Iceglow will now be the only wrestler in history to lose to an injured opponent.

How will General Chat cope now with Quin joining Red Pill and Aulayna on the evergrowing injury list? Will this spate of injuries see a shift away from the extreme weapon-based style which can be so punishing to a wrestler's body?

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    The forum skins?
    Yes indeed! For this, you have won... a title shot! Aulayna (when she has healed, of course!) will square off against Mister Adequate for the General Chat title at the next PPV... details of which will be revealed very, very soon...

Come along dickbutts, vote! Raistlin or Shorty! PM me!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

PM'ed.

As for General Chat, puh-lease, I condone anything that involves us winning. However, I do prefer us winning dignified and fair fights. Since the Shauna's are clearly eager for a brawl, I am happy for them to have a tag team fight against Aulayna and a partner of her choosing. If she's too busy with her title shot, I'll instead put them up against a #eoff couple of her choice.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Aulayna I shall end you.