Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyes on FF Wrestling Federation: THUNDERDOME!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Lucky Pumpkins kicks off with a very friendly greeting from maybee. You may recall that a contract with General Chat is on the line.

Now, I've been thinking. Why on earth does General Chat want me? I've fought in two matches, one of them was a win by the narrowest of margins, and in the other I ended up tripping over into a television and being utterly humiliated.

...wait a minute.

General Chat love all that weapon violence stuff. Maybe they're really impressed by my ability to take a television to the face! They want me to job to everyone and be that guy who takes heavy blows and concussions! Hurray! Well, if it's weapon violence they want, weapon violence they shall have!

Whoa whoa whoa no need to drop the a-bomb! Someone sounds a bit clingy though if you ask me.

You tell 'em, lad.

TRADEMARK BOTTLE RUSH.

This image sums up how the rest of the fight went.

I repeatedly smashed her skull in with a chair. Oh, and the ref's too. The ref, by the way, the one that Cid promised to arrange to be on my side? Yeah... the ref is Cid himself. Awkward.

After about 16 or so sickening crunches following a steel chair being slammed into her head, maybee stops moving... apart from the odd twitch. Honestly, it wasn't even a match, it was just a brutal beating.

You're god damn right. Revenge is sweet... but was it enough to impress Psychotic?

Meanwhile, Shorty takes on Raistlin for the Lounge title. Remember, this is the one where you all voted for the winner!

Raistlin gives Shorty a traditional lawyer's greeting.

However, she then catches his foot. I wouldn't touch that thing myself but hey ho.

And she gives him the old heave ho!

Shorty goes for a surprisingly early pin attempt but only gets a 2-count.

And now it's time for the Raistlin Being Creepy Show.

That face.

Seriously.

Raistlin, seizing momentum, delivers his special move to Shorty, knocking out the ref too!

Instead of going for the pin, however, the idiot ran around taunting and Shorty snuck up behind him and choked him. Still, looks like he's enjoying that too.

This, not so much.

However, this does not deter him. The stadium isn't impressed, but Raistlin's going flying!

And like an idiot, he totally misses, hurting himself in the process.

Shorty then dumps him out of the ring and goes flying down onto him herself!

She sort of collides with him, but mostly ends up destroying that barrier. Will this mean a win for Shorty?

Nah.

Yes, Raistlin is doing a Hulk Hogan celebration with the belt. Don't blame me, you voted for him!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Raistlin, what a creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Wrestling playing second fiddle to Steve article here, not that the wrestling is bad but ahahahaha, I'm totally with Red Pill, that was amazing.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Mister Adequate now takes on Aulayna in a cage match to decide who the champion of General Chat will be.

Mister Adequate wields his belt... Aulayna wields... her... dynamite?

Aulayna snatches the belt from the champion - delivering a low kick in the process - a portent of things to come?

Huxley strikes back with a powerful drop kick right to the face.

I have no idea what the hell he does here. (they're both AI controlled fyi) He walks over to the corner, rips off the protective padding...

...climbs up...

...then falls off for no apparent reason. Yeah. I... I don't know. I just thought it was funny.

Aulayna then rakes his eyes, leaving him apparently sobbing.

He soon retaliates in fine style, grabbing his belt and slamming her.

And indeed throwing her around like a rag doll.

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt though! Aulayna nails a low blow to the stones!

Infuriated, Huxley lands an absolutely devastating powerbomb, causing major damage to Aulayna.

He then... puts his hands over her face? I... what?

Oh yeah, hilariously the ref spent the entirity on the outside of the cage. Whenever anyone attempted a pin or a submission (The win conditions were that they can win via these or escape) he began to climb up... and then when they stopped he'd climb down again.

Well doesn't he look truly evil?

BLOMP! Aulayna is probably going to either be paralysed or dead. A handicapped ghost, if you will.

Huxley then puts her in a submission hold, and waits for the ref to climb in. As soon as his feet touch the ring canvas, she taps.

Huxley retains his title... and cops an eyeful of Auly's ass as she climbs out of the cage.

The champion awaits the referee to hand him the belt...

...and instead, the ref climbs out with it! I am not so sure the AI knows what to do, so it has dear old MILF repeatedly pick up and drop Auly's dynamite.

The #eoff team of The Fabulous Shaunas take on the General Chat team of Quin and Freya in a tag match!

Shauna powerfully launches Quin into Freya. First blood, #eoff! Oh yeah, and for those of you moaning about LocoColt's straight hair, spare a thought for Quin! His 'fro looks redonkyoulous xD No, there are no curly hairs.

She then whips Quin into the corner and stands there and flexes her muscles under the watchful eye of Steve.

Tagging Matt in, he continues the punishment while Shauna carries on with the gun show. Oh, and that suave ref? Old Man Mullet.

Quin scrabbles up and manages to send Matt to the, well, mat...

...and takes advantage of this to quickly tag Freya in.

Matt gives her a royal Scottish welcome!

And then for some reason they both decide to tag out again.

Welp! Quin just got a whole lot less prettier! Shauna then tags Matt in.

However, Quin returns the favour, rearranging Matt's face with his boot, and sending him to the floor below, hard. Quin then dives off the ring apron and onto Matt's head.

A brawl between the quartet breaks out; Quin über alles.

Unfortunately for the #eoff softies, they're not used to such brutal brawls, unlike the GC duo who are used to far worse, and the latter quickly gain the upperhand.

Remember when I said first blood #eoff? That was metaphorical. First literal blood goes to GC. Quite where Matt is bleeding from is never made clear.

With Shauna still struggling with Freya outside, Quin is able to pin her other half...

...and claim victory for General Chat!

He then climbs over the barriers and wanders off into the empty stadium as a victory celebration. Weird.

Meanwhile backstage, a paranoid and crazed lonny bob rants and raves at Shauna and how they have let him down. They do not react particularly well.

After they leave, an angry Pantz bursts in, criticising BoB for not putting him on the #eoff team and furious that he does not have his belt back. He threatens to leave #eoff... causing BoB to have a meltdown. He has flipped. Gone off the deep end.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Oh, I wasn't aware that Psychotic is a gigantic dick in EWF as well as real life. Silly me. >=|

Wait, how much control do you have over all this stuff? Making yourself go in and beat up two men? Ego-stroker!

TRICK OR TREAT,

TRICK OR TREAT,

CANDY IS DANDY...

...BUT MURDER IS SWEET.

Happy Halloween

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Ahahaha oh crap

I like my green hat.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Woot woot! Take that #eoff!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

xD Excellent.

You win this time GC...

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL

Articles
    Blog Entries

Mister Adequate forgot how to use a turnbuckle.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quin! Quin! Quin uber alles!

I'm not scared of BoB. I once took almost two broomstick taps to the head, I reckon I can take on a ponce with a knife.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

almost? xD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    This is the greatest thread in all history.

Blog Entries

Oh man, that Lucky Pumpkins event was great, and I did not even have to pay for it. I am utterly crushed the Shaunas did not crush Gee Cee with typical Scottish brutality. Huxley should have lost for not knowing how to violently maim a person's face with an exposed buckle and for drinking before a match. Everyone, Aulayna included, should get a powerup for being masked; masked wrestlers are clearly the best.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Team Shaunas, what the hell.

Pantz, what the hell.

Quin, this is all your fault. Obviously the only solution is to KILL YOU. ...Wait, what!? xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Mister Adequate forgot how to use a turnbuckle.
    Didn't forget trout, I was just showing that I can clown around and still leave my foes paralyzed.