Hello again! It seems there was a break during the last week with no showcase, however no one has anything to fear as the fan art showcase is back in full force for this week and the upcoming weeks ahead of us. The latest holiday to pass was Halloween, and there was great artworks, but the showcase was on a break so we couldn't feature any artwork last week. We shall make up for that this week, so let's take a look shall we?

Ely0nFIRE @ DA

Warrior of Light [Dissidia Final Fantasy]

Our first fan art is a wonderful portrait of the Warrior of Light, as portrayed in Dissidia. He looks rather menacing, in my opinion. I rather like the blending job with the coloring here. Very nice!

MrBenvey @ DA

Final Fantasy IV - Rosa Joanna Farrell.

Here's a very beautiful artwork of the beautiful Rosa from the epic game of Final Fantasy IV. She looks quite serene in this picture.

Jagarnot @ DA

Vincent Valentine

Several thing would probably come to mind when viewing this picture. One: That's a nice picture of Vincent. Two: That's a whole lot of red. Three: There's no three. I do hope you can still enjoy this picture!

july14jojojoth @ DA

Selphie-FFVIII

A fairly simple artwork of Selphie sporting Irvine's hat. It's pretty adorable if you ask me.

Gunblade0524 @ DA

Snow Villiers FF13 Digital Coloring

This picture of Snow was done in a variety of different ways, but the finished product looks really good!

MelSpontaneus @ DA

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Marche n Montblanc

Finally, we end this week with a fan art for one of Square Enix's forgotten games, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance where we have Marche hanging out with his Moogle friend, Montblanc.