Thread: PooTrap, the "Magic Poop Collector" (hilarious infomercial!)

Default PooTrap, the "Magic Poop Collector" (hilarious infomercial!)

I was looking around on YouTube for videos on infomercial products, and I found this hilarious video!

POOTRAP "magic poop collector" commercial spot - YouTube

It's called PooTrap, the "Magic Poop Collector," in which you strap a bag to the dog's rear end, attached via a harness, and when the dog poops, it falls into the bag, leaving no waste on the ground; as they say, "no poops, no oops."

*LOL*

I initially thought it was a joke, but then I saw the telephone number, the website, and the price, which is $29.95. Interestingly, the "$29.95" had this interesting "pulsing" special effect, in which it expanded and contracted rapidly.

Seriously, though, if you can't handle picking up a dog's poop (and I'll admit to being one of those people, even though I had a pet; my grandparents took care of the dogs, both of which are dead now), then you shouldn't get a dog. It's as simple as that.
    Is that your final answer?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

My dogs do their business in the back yard. they have an acre to hide their poops in, so no one ever even sees them.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

It's not like it hard to pick up after your dog, or train them, but if one wanted a similar contraption it would be fairly easy and free to make. People invent the weirdest things, but it's even more amusing that people actually buy this stuff.

I know; there are a lot of weird infomercial products that exaggerate small problems. Though there are others that can be taken more seriously as well.
    Is that your final answer?

Blog Entries

SuperMillionaire you are comedy gold. I want you to write an erotic novel.

I was looking around on YouTube for videos on infomercial products
    i can't breathe

there was a picture here