Welcome to an exciting new week of fan arts to enjoy. We're two weeks into November, so that means we're halfway through the month, and there will be six more weeks remaining in this year. Makes you wonder what's left for this year, doesn't it? Well then, let's focus on this week's showcase and see what we have featured. Please enjoy!

Kaysa @ DA

A moment of rest

We start off this week's showcase with this lovely drawing of Lady Agrias from Final Fantasy Tactics handling a rather majestic eagle. Check out the details on the eagle, it's really nicely done.

dagga19 @ DA

Final Fantasy IX :Ruby / Rubis/ Carmen

A fan art of a minor character from FFIX? Sure, why not? Ruby's a fine character, even though she has a small role in the game, so it's good to know that she's not entirely forgotten for this nice fan art of her.

phagopho @ DA

Freya

Freya is a pretty badass character. Here's a great picture of her being all secretive and whatnot. I like the bold coloring and simplicity of the picture. Nothing too flashy, as it fits the character nicely.

ririna-olze @ DA

Dissidia girls

Dissidia girls! What an epic poster this artwork will turn out to be. I would certainly have it hung on my wall.

daPatches @ DA

7th Heaven

What an amazing picture of the lovely Tifa. She looks rather good, and I love the scene, taking place inside 7th Heaven, considering she's the bartender.