• Former Cid's Knight

I mean, that still looks weird...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    I mean, that still looks weird...
    Like I said: it's the disembodied right hand sitting on top of the left hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, damn, I just thought the left hand looked weird, but now you've pointed out the disembodied right...

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The arm length/proportion is kinda off. Her right arm is entirely gone, even though to hold your left arm with your right hand like that, the right elbow should still be visible (try it yourself, your right elbow is much closer to the ground by a few inches).

Her left hand would have to be facing outward for the thumb to be on the bottom. While there is a visible crease in her gloves by the thumb (her Life Line) to indicate that her palm is on the outside, there's no visible left elbow.

Her pinky is also extremely far off of where she should be, and that's even if she's not double jointed between the ring and pinky fingers. Her pinky actually more resembles a thumb. Normally a pinky has two joints, but this one only has one. Do you know anyone who has a pinky that's only half as long as their ring finger? I sure don't, and I know people who are missing pinkies and ring fingers.

I mean, this is a pretty QUALITY moment, and that was before the fake six fingers troll bit.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    The arm length/proportion is kinda off. Her right arm is entirely gone, even though to hold your left arm with your right hand like that, the right elbow should still be visible (try it yourself, your right elbow is much closer to the ground by a few inches).
    If you stagger your shoulders, right one back/left one forward, you can actually reach up and grab your left hand with your right one like that, and not have your right elbow drooped. Both arms are fully extended. It would hide most of the left arm when seen from that angle. It feels unnatural, but it does look close to that picture.

Her left hand would have to be facing outward for the thumb to be on the bottom. While there is a visible crease in her gloves by the thumb (her Life Line) to indicate that her palm is on the outside, there's no visible left elbow.
    Combined with staggering your shoulders, rotating your left arm to face palm out while doing this is really awkward feeling. It's possible, but not natural. If we're nice and forgiving, perhaps her long glove helps to hide the elbow joint. At this point it is fully extended, and so any bend wouldn't be as noticeable noticeable.

Her pinky is also extremely far off of where she should be, and that's even if she's not double jointed between the ring and pinky fingers. Her pinky actually more resembles a thumb. Normally a pinky has two joints, but this one only has one. Do you know anyone who has a pinky that's only half as long as their ring finger? I sure don't, and I know people who are missing pinkies and ring fingers.
    Not much to say here, other than with fingers like that, she should have learned classic piano or 8-string guitar.

I mean, this is a pretty QUALITY moment, and that was before the fake six fingers troll bit.
    My favorite quality part is the lack of defining line between her left forearm and her right palm. The way it's drawn makes it look like her left arm just has a massive lump that she's holding onto with her right hand.

Maybe she looks so upset because she's tired of people looking at her unsightly arm tumor. She's trying to hide it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Not sure what you guys are expecting with the animation. They're working under a tighter budget than before and the show isn't even airing on TV.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Not expecting anything, man. I just love quality anime, and have come to expect it on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    My favorite sailor suit

Attachment 58249

What element would he be ?

He firey

So guessing Sailor Mars ?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    If you stagger your shoulders, right one back/left one forward, you can actually reach up and grab your left hand with your right one like that, and not have your right elbow drooped. Both arms are fully extended. It would hide most of the left arm when seen from that angle. It feels unnatural, but it does look close to that picture.
    I like to think that Sharky was actually role playing as Sailor Mars when he tried this out.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Not sure what you guys are expecting with the animation.
    We were expecting worse.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I like to think that Sharky was actually role playing as Sailor Mars when he tried this out.
    I don't even need an excuse to pretend I'm Sailor Mars. I look good in this red skirt.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I look good in this red skirt.

so i was reading through a thesaurus to find a synonym for good but none of them applied here

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)

guess whos back
    back again
    swaglords back
    tell a friend
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    guess whos back
    na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
    ive created a monster

(SPOILER)

guess whos also back
    just regular back

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Episode 4 was pretty great. It seems like Episode 3 was really rushed or something, because I didn't notice any QUALITY shots in this episode. Episode 3 was full of them. o__O

It's pretty crazay how fast they're flying through the plot. They're continuing their ritual of one episode per manga act and naming each episode after the respective manga act it's based on. I wonder what they're going to do with those extra episodes and what they're going to call them. One thing's for sure, 26 episodes will be more than enough to cover the first story arc at this rate.

Then again, they are starting to take little liberties here and there, which has me quite intrigued as to where it's going to go. (SPOILER)Jadeite is still living, and there was never a confrontation between all four kings and the senshi like that before so they've definitely decided to take Crystal in it's own direction contrary to their initial claims, which I'm totally cool with.

I'm loving how manga attacks are showing up that never appeared in the old series too. Even though she didn't say (SPOILER)MOON TWIURIGHT FRASH! she still used the attack, which was awesome. From the next episode preview, it also looks like we're going to get to see (SPOILER)Jupiter's Flower Hurricane. I hope they continue this trend.

I'm so excited for the next episode. Can't wait. :3
    I like Kung-Fu.