Ok. So can anyone tell me wtf is going on with the 20th anniversary reboot?

It was supposed to be done and airing this Summer, but it got delayed and I can't find any new info on it and it's driving me bonkers!

Oh Nm. Apparently it got pushed waaaay back to 2014. There's a new tribute soundtrack that's gonna be released the day before my bday. Yay!

Anywho... Who & what were your fav scouts/seasons/episodes??

I really hated the 2nd season (Sailor Moon R/ The Doom Tree Series) other than the one episode with Rei singing. Ann & Allan annoyed me & it drove me nuts that Darien/Mamoru had amnesia. I can play Allan's flute melody on the recorder tho XD.

I really liked the final season. I thought it was pretty well made, though like every other good tv series, I got teary during the final episode. I also got teary during the first season when everyone discovers Serena/Usagi is actually the Moon Princess and that "My Only Love" song played in the English version. Lolol ayyyyy.

My fav sailors are Mars, Venus, & Pluto ... I've always been fascinated with Pluto. Minako/I Forgot Her English Name can be just as dingy as Serena sometimes, and I love how bitchy Rei is. XD