I have this urge to play Dragon Age: Origins, and I thought it would be fun if I let you guys influence how I play! Especially people who haven't played before. So first thing's first, help me make a character! Here are the six origins we can choose from, determined by our class and race:

Circle of Magi
Mages are very easily possessed by demons, so they're kept in towers and if they don't behave they are turned into vegetables. Also dwarves can't be mages because lyrium or something idk

Human Noble
The human noble is from a very very important family and has a really cool dog. Some consider this to be the "canon" origin because it has the most relevance to the main plot.

City Elf
The city elf lives in Denerim, the Ferelden's capital. In Denerim the elves are forcibly segregated from the humans and live in an alienage. But this is a happy day because the city elf is getting married today oh boy

Dalish Elf
The Dalish Elves are history nuts living in the wilderness as hunters. They are kind of racist.

Dwarf Noble
The Dwarven Noble is the king of Orzammar's favorite kid. Dwarven politics is like, really smurfing complicated you guys. We could have a whole separate thread about it. We could have a whole forum about it.

Dwarf Commoner
The Dwarf Commoner has no caste, which means nobody wants to hire them so they are forced into a life of crime

If we go with an origin other than Magi, we can choose between the Warrior and Rogue classes. Each class has three specializations to choose from.

Also, we have these voice options:

Cocky
Experienced
Mystical
Smart
Suave
Sultry
Violent
Wise

This is what I'll use to determine the character's personality during dialogue choices if nobody gives a smurf about this thread and I'm on my own in decision making. Also, we need a name!