Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 144454585960616263646566676869707484 ... LastLast

Thread: The Picture Thread of People Who Realise This Thread Is About To Get Closed

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

What does the Pr00t say?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GIVE ME THAT RED PANDA HOODIE!!!!!!!!

Greenie

Hey, EoFFFe, Olive-Grill here!

This is me posting on EoFF right now taken from my laptop camera:

WIN_20140718_1907082.jpg

I look like a man in drag, right? This is because I am in fact, a man in drag. No hormone treatment or anything of any kind yet, I am literally just sitting here wearing foundation, mascara and eyeliner (too thick) and a wig that I cut to make look more like real hair. I look pretty terrible; but I'm getting used to it. The very beginning of what I hope to accomplish eventually. I am definitely happier sitting around the house chilling (I wouldn't go out like this) than I would be if I just looked completely male. So it's an improvement. I'm glad I can do it openly instead of secretly.

Honest opinions, we've already established I look like a man in makeup, but do you see promise? I kind of do. I've seen people transition from far more male states to looking really beautiful.

Yes, you do. However, you have lovely eyes and really nice shaped face. Some men have really square faces and yours are not like that whatsoever. I think it's a really exciting time for you, I'm excited for you! I think you will make a stunning woman.

If you ever wanna talk make-up, I am a make-up queen!!!

Look forward to seeing more future pics!

I am more than going to take you up on that offer, MissH!

Okay, I don't mean to flood the picture thread with pics of me but here's some just 'cause I got a good camera on the go.

Here's full body shot:

DSCF0361small.jpg

I'm small, which is great, but I still have those shoulders and big arms from working out loads thinking if I worked out enough eventually I'd like being a man. Didn't work and now I need to lose all the muscle bad, but that's what running and HRT is for!

Me:

DSCF0363edited.jpg

I look manish and gross and the makeup is trout and my face is man but, this is the first picture in 22 years I have liked of myself. It looks like me more than anything I've ever seen, the me inside. Black and white + flash helps a lot.

I like this too:

DSCF0365edited2.jpg

Early days but I look and feel more like me inside.

I'm sorry for the pictures EoFF, it's just, you are my one and only place where I love everybody and don't care how bad I look! Because we all love each other. The EoFF Forums Experience. Yeah. You know. You feel me. Yeah

I love this picture of me and Danny. It was at the Atlantis waterpark in Dubai going round the rapids. We had such a good time and laughed so much! Especially when Danny accidently fell off the rubber ring part way round! It was so funny!
    image.jpg

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure I asked Danny this before, but I'll ask you actually: just how many times have you been to Dubai? Unless I'm mis-remembering you've been there more than once right?

We've been together 3 times. I think I've been about 8 or 9 times now! We'll probably look to go back some point next year whilst my Dad has the apartment and we are still child-less!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Girl View Post
    Hey, EoFFFe, Olive-Grill here!

This is me posting on EoFF right now taken from my laptop camera:

WIN_20140718_1907082.jpg
    I look like a man in drag, right? This is because I am in fact, a man in drag.
    You actually don't at all.

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

Thumbs Down

One of the few pictures of me I have. The writing is from people who thought it'd be fun to write on me/my clothes while I was passed out in a park. I kept it because it's one of the few remaining memories of a part of my life I neither can't nor want to go back to.
    derp

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Tongue

Not surprising someone in a Sox hat would end up passed out in a park.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am more than going to take you up on that offer, MissH!

Okay, I don't mean to flood the picture thread with pics of me but here's some just 'cause I got a good camera on the go.

Here's full body shot:

DSCF0361small.jpg

I'm small, which is great, but I still have those shoulders and big arms from working out loads thinking if I worked out enough eventually I'd like being a man. Didn't work and now I need to lose all the muscle bad, but that's what running and HRT is for!

Me:

DSCF0363edited.jpg

I look manish and gross and the makeup is trout and my face is man but, this is the first picture in 22 years I have liked of myself. It looks like me more than anything I've ever seen, the me inside. Black and white + flash helps a lot.

I like this too:

DSCF0365edited2.jpg

Early days but I look and feel more like me inside.

I'm sorry for the pictures EoFF, it's just, you are my one and only place where I love everybody and don't care how bad I look! Because we all love each other. The EoFF Forums Experience. Yeah. You know. You feel me. Yeah
    You look beautiful!!

You should smile more, do a big smile!

PS: I am glad you have done what is necessary. I am proud of you. Rock on!!

PS2: you.

Idk why the hell that girl was in a bikini, it was cold!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Honest opinions, we've already established I look like a man in makeup, but do you see promise? I kind of do.
    Smile more!