Thread: If you were a SeeD...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default If you were a SeeD...

what kind of SeeD would you be? Serious? Ambitious? Silly?

When I was a kid I used to always play around and pretend that Balamb Garden was real, and that I was a student there. I loved this game so much. As a kid I found it so rich and amazing, it was a little escape world I could go to after school and on winter weekends when it was too cold to play out.

I used to wish I was Quistis, with lots of GF's, fighting against all of the monsters around the world! Better days imo! It was always my favourite FF world!

My EoFF SeeD party would be myself, Pantz, and Shauna.

We'd probably bunk off all the time and play cards and get drunk, but we'd be highly respected SeeD. We could get the job done, but we'd probably use fighting as a last resort, and look for other cunning methods to get around situations first.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A horrible one, because I'm as weak as a limp noodle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd just be quiet and serious most of the time because that's how I am. Actually, I'd probably be a lot like how Irvine was in the game. Not with flirting, but I'd probably get really good at being a sharpshooter or something, only to completely freak out when the time came for me to actually try to shoot my target on a mission.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I think I probably would be like Quistis right down to a T, being the more big sister, reserved type person.

FFXIV Character

Minami Chan (Moogle)

I would be ambitious and outspoken and pissed off if i wasn't given any good missions. I would strive to be the best as i'm pretty competitive. I'd waste all my spare time in the training centre or library and i'd probably be quite a loner

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I would be just like Zell. Although where I'd get my energy from is a mystery. Living a low key life as a drunk in Dollet probably seems the more appropriate life for me.

Str8 Pimpin'

Guess would do missions and would have Daggers for weapons like Zidane does. I would most likely wear the male uniform since the female uniform sucks, might get odd looks, but who cares ??

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would probably be just like I was in school. Nonserious about education, wouldn't show up for my classes, would drop out of Garden and become a wandering gypsy.

I was kindof a teacher's pet when I did show up, though, so probably that.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I kind of take back what I said in my previous post upon thinking about it more. Personality-wise, I would be the same as I mentioned. However, I doubt I'd be a sniper. I'd probably either be someone like Selphie was in the Dollet mission (a messenger) or be someone whose job it is to gather intel. Overall, I just wouldn't become a SeeD more thank likely as I really am not fit for battle.

If I was somehow a sniper, though, it still stands that I'd probably freak out like Irvine did.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I would only be as ambitious as I felt required. In other words, if I felt that I would improve things by being in a higher position, I would probably intend on getting that position. If I felt the person in that position was fine and that me being in an additional role to theirs wasn't of any real benefit, I'd probably just carry on doing my best, but not with intent of promotion or anything. This is how I tend to be with pretty much everything in life that involved heirarchy, though.

I think my 'small' SeeD party would consist of myself, smittenkitten, Kukki and Valerna. However, we would all become team leaders of a larger 'squadron' of sorts, and our crew would (of course) be the Fat Chocobos.

The Fat Chocobos would be an exploration & recon division, and would work using similar methods by the crew of the Enterprise on Star Trek TNG. ...I can only imagine that the genuine military division would be lead by someone rather Psychotic.

The 'personality' of our group would be semi-formal when everyone is there together on a mission, but generally very laid back when it comes to taking the piss out of each other and having a laugh. Which would happen often. We would definitely play a lot of Triple Triad and make up stupid random rules that nobody else understands, just because we like making our own fun sometimes.

EDIT: I really like this thread, but it totally makes me want a sequel to FFVIII. An MMO sequel. Oh God. The lore of that world was pretty awesome, though!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I think if there was a FFVIII MMO I probably would never leave the house.

Str8 Pimpin'

i'd be a npc somewhere idk which. maybe i'd travcel. i want especially to be the man on the bench in balamb, or maybe zell's mom.

i dont wanna be a seed or fight or anything just chill somewhere pretty and/or cool

Blog Entries

I'd be more of a Selphie, but I'd want a gunblade.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'd take my job very seriously, do as I was told and joke around with my teammates off duty. I'd probably be better suited for gaining intelligence or passing messages along like Selphie did as I'm not fit for battle. And a woman wouldn't need to ask me twice to dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    EDIT: I really like this thread, but it totally makes me want a sequel to FFVIII. An MMO sequel. Oh God. The lore of that world was pretty awesome, though!

That would be pretty awesome, and this is coming from the person who usually dislikes that type of thing.

Maybe there's something in the waters at the moment