Thread: Your favorite dungeons and boss battles

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Your favorite dungeons and boss battles

I'm only level 25 at the time of this post but I can safely say that myself and other Fat Chocobos wiped the floor with Ifrit earlier and I feel pretty good about that

So far I've done the first four instances and they've all brought different challenges to them. It's the same general concept of go from the entrance to the final boss dungeon with several fights along the way, but the varied looks of each place make each one enjoyable for me.

You?

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

My favourite boss battle has definately got to be Ifrit and Garuda on HM. I can't choose between the two. Both are epic beyond compare and some of the greatest fights in the entire FF series, but both are also epic in my eyes for different reasons. Ifrit has that bombastic, hellish kind of epicness due to all that fire and the music sounding so grand, while Garuda is epic purely because of the charisma this awesome primal has, as well as her unquestionably epic music. Seriously, "Fallen Angel" is hands down one of the greatest boss battle themes in the entire series.

FFXIV Character

Awrini Bellato (Excalibur)

Favorite fights, Titan HM, ADS, and Twintania.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Garuda HM.

The Binding Coil of Bahamut is, in my limited opinion, really fun and challenging. Turn 3 was just a lot of fun to race through and get thrown all over the place. XD

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."