Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Ciddies December 2013: Nominations!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Default Ciddies December 2013: Nominations!

CIDDIES DECEMBER 2013

Welcome, welcome EoFFers to my very first Ciddies! As your Ciddie Princess, I will be hosting this wonderful event to finish off what has been a most fantastic year for our little corner of the internet!

Award Princess Sig.png

All that I am doing right now, is announcing the nominations to be..... OPEN! That's right, from right this second you have exactly 1 week to get your nominations in! Now there are some nomming rules to abide by...

1. You can only nominate a maximum of 3 people for any one award. This means of course you can only choose to nominate 1 or 2, but you can only nominate up to 3!
    2. You may only nominate any one member for a maximum of 10 awards only! This is to encourage a diverse group of winners. I mean, I know you all want to nominate Sephex for EVERYTHING, but.... you can't!

Got it? Good! Nominations will close 11pm GST+8 time (that's Perth time ) on the 6th December! So get nominating, do NOT miss your chance to show your love for your favourite EoFFers!

In the meantime, keep an eye out for me, Award Princess around the forums! I will be posting all manner of puzzles, and giving out *special awards* to the people who are good enough to join in.

Let's make this the BEST. CIDDIES. EVER!

Award list in the next post!
    Last edited by Night Fury; 12-08-2013 at 11:33 AM.