View Poll Results: Who do you like more?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud

6 66.67%
  • Zack

3 33.33%

Thread: Your Favorite Hero

Default Your Favorite Hero

Ever since Crisis Core came out, people have been jerking on Zack's Buster Sword without end. My only answer for this is that people enjoyed how smiley happy he was while Cloud was a gloomy gus.

Only he was just like that in the movie. In FFVII he was a well-written protagonist with probably the most fascinating background in FF history.

I have never understood Zack's popularity and I want to see now if it is as great as i think it is. Who do you like more as a character, Cloud Strife or Zack Fair?

note:
    Vincent Valentine is a contender too but most people hate his game so I doubt he'd get any votes. Hence it's just Cloud vs. Zack.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Zack, overall, but only because of how Cloud was before and after he was pretending to be Zack. Cloud pretending to be Zack was the best. Oh, and Cloud at the ending of VII was still pretty cool, but they completely smurfed it up with Advent Children. Urgh.

Specifically Badass Cloud is the best. Zack is the overall best because he's never a stupid wussy bitch.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

There would be no Cloud without Zack.

Cloud for me, with and without confabulating through JENOVA-S-cells. However, Zack definitely is cool since he is a true hero. Not that Cloud isn't.

I love Zack. Cloud annoys me as much as Squall annoys some other people around here. Zack for the win.