Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First iOS Screenshots Out (Comparison)

Quote Originally Posted by Veinexes View Post
    PS. hey it's Sandro, you evil necromancer/warlock you. Good work on jumping Heroes after 3 it was just all down hill.
    Yes it is, one of my favourite villains.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Spuuky View Post
    Those sprites are a disaster. They look like they're from a lazy mobile game, not Final Fantasy 6.
    Yeah, the backgrounds look quite nice, the sprites look awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Elskidor View Post
    Very weak. FFVI deserves far better than this. Something closer to FFIV 3DS would have worked, or something even better, but this is just kinda insulting. Oh well, I'll buy it anyway, but I hope they get around to doing something more deserving for the best RPG of all time.
    I WAS GOING TO REP THIS

TILL YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAYS

DAY RUINED

seriously now, imo if SE does something that you disagree with for whatever reason, vote with your wallet and say no, just don't go " Meh, I'll get this something that annoys me anyways " Because SE will go " Meh, the fans hate this, but we'll stop making effort, because we get cash for this anyways "

yes, this does look terrible.

I know, I know...it sounds terrible but I know I'll also still have to give a try because it's FFVI. If it makes you feel better I can just pirate it to check it out.

The wallet is the easiest way to get any company to open their eyes though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Looks fine to me for the most part, I'd have to see more than just two images to have more of an opinion on it. I agree with the day/night botch, maybe that'll be something they fix later. I don't have an iOS nor have any interest to play games on cellphones so I won't be buying this either way.

I have not tried an FF on my Android tablet yet so I can't judge it, but I'm hoping it's an alright experience. My phone is too small to play anything but Dice with Buddies, and that's annoying enough. My tablet is bigger than my PSP though, so if I can play on that sucker I can't see how will matter, but screen tapping will be weird. I was hoping for something much much better, but I've played FFVI in all other formats and even if I'm disappointed it won't stop me from seeing how this one pans out.