Thread: Mysterious Magical Fingertips and the Case of "Not Being Able to Resell Artifacts"

Question Mysterious Magical Fingertips and the Case of "Not Being Able to Resell Artifacts"

So yeah, I KNOW this question has been asked hundreds of times before because the Magical Fingertips are only beaten by Excalibur II in terms of sheer frustration causing but anyhoo I can't get this crap to appear.

Even worse I can't get Doga's Artifact to appear nor can I even sell the Rat Tail, Griffon Heart, and Une's Mirror to the specified people (Noble and Adventurer). I've also tried waiting for the auction to end then leaving and re-entering as well as buying the last item over and over again (I am now swimming in Pearl Rouges =w='). I have in fact sold the artifacts to the specified people before and I know you can still have them in your inventory and get the Magical Fingertips but seriously it's getting ridiculous. It's non-stop "ACCLAIMED MAGICIAN'S ROBE! ACCLAIMED ELIXER! ACCLAIMED MADAIN'S RING! ACCLAIMED PEARL ROUGE!" Any ideas guys?

I'm hoping my file isn't glitched because I have wrecked this game. I have every single ability with every character except for Steiner's Climhazzard (hence why I want Excalibur), beat Ozma, beat Hades, did all the Chocographs, yada yada yada.

Are you on Disc 4? Are you sure you are trying to sell those artifacts to the right people? Leaving Treno and doing a random battle might make the Doga's Artifact to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Are you on Disc 4? Are you sure you are trying to sell those artifacts to the right people? Leaving Treno and doing a random battle might make the Doga's Artifact to appear.
    I am in fact on Disc 4. I know I'm trying the right people because I did sell it to them the first time; the noble and the adventurer near the Cafe.
    The afterlife sucks in all religions, surprisingly though the worst is not Hell but in fact Reincarnation. You go through an average, boring, and overall terrible life, die, and realize you've done the same thing thousands of times before but before you can do anything about it you're reincarnated back into the same type of average, boring, and overall terrible life and can't even remember to change religions to stop it until you die again. Lather, rinse, repeat until the end of time.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think youc an only sell it once. If you're trying to sell multiples I don't think it'll work.

Really? Gahddammit. I keep seeing all these guides saying "Oh you can sell them multiple times" MALARKEY AND FALLACIES! Now I just need to figure out how to get the Magical Fingertips in light of this...
    The afterlife sucks in all religions, surprisingly though the worst is not Hell but in fact Reincarnation. You go through an average, boring, and overall terrible life, die, and realize you've done the same thing thousands of times before but before you can do anything about it you're reincarnated back into the same type of average, boring, and overall terrible life and can't even remember to change religions to stop it until you die again. Lather, rinse, repeat until the end of time.