Hello there, and welcome to a brand spanking new week of Final Fantasy fan arts. The showcase for this week has been proven by myself to be a good one! We have something from a member of our own forums featured. How exciting is that? The other artworks are just as great, so be sure to check each one of them out! With that out of the way, let's take a look at this week's showcase.

Celtycki @ DA

Final Fantasy IX Zidane meets Freya

Ah, I remember this funny scene in Final Fantasy IX where Zidane meets his good friend Freya at a pub in Lindblum. Things sure got pretty awkward immediately!

koyote974 @ DA

FF6 - Sabin

Check out tihs great portrait fan art of Edgar's more reckless twin brother, Sabin! He kinda does remind me of Guile from Street Fighter II though. Must be the hair.

Akatsuki-no-Aiko @ DA

Aerith

I really do like this lovely drawing of Aerith. It's mostly black and white, but you can see a hint of pink in her hair bow. It's really cute!

starlet|Visit her profile!

Garnet (Dagger)

Of the drawings that fellow member starlet had posted in her recent thread in Relm's Studio ([Art] I drew a thing!), I would have to say that this one of Garnet is my favorite! The rest are also just as good, and I really enjoy her art style with the pen. It's fantastic!

denebtenoh @ DA

The pilot colored v.

In an Alternate Universe, one could say that Lightning Farron was a mech pilot, or just a pilot in general. This picture is of the AU version of Lightning, so her outfit may look rather different. I rather like the design!

WolfCryi @ DA

Celes at the Opera

A rather good depiction of the famous opera scene in Final Fantasy VI.

PrincessElemmiriel @ DA

Time Traveler, KUPO!

This fan art of Serah and her moogle companion seems to be part of a series done by PrincessElemmiriel which is simply called "KUPO! series". You might want to check out her own gallery for more, but I'll be featuring this one in the showcase. It looks really nice!