Thread: The Yuna Appreciation Thread

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default The Yuna Appreciation Thread

GTFO haters, this thread is for Yuna lovers

And those of us who wish we were Yuna's lover.
    HC: You ain't going to be doing much loving with your handicap.
    SMURF YOU, HC!

*cough* Discuss what you love about the High Summoner right here.

Having grown up in a conservative and religious household, I can relate to Yuna in a way I can't say about a lot of other characters. Growing up with a set of beliefs your whole life and never questioning it or being aware of the holes in said beliefs until someone on the outside looking in asked the obvious questions I overlooked, then that realization of knowing jack all about the thing you dedicated your whole way of life to only to later watch it all crumble and fall apart as what you thought turned out not to be true at all. And while I'm generally unhappy with some of the creative decisions in X-2, I can still relate to trying to find a new purpose in life and the changes that come from not being held down by the lies that was a part of your life before and still keeping your morals and doing what's right.

People also tell me I have terrible taste in women so I can also relate to Yuna's terrible taste in men.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like her slutty geisha outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

That's not at all slutty nor quite like the outfit of a Geisha. I've seen much worse and sleazier outfits.

Anyways ...

Unlike a lot of other characters - female especially - she grows up and develops. In FFX, we see the kind, self-sacrificing, and devoted sides of her. She keeps all of those in X-2 but actually better stands up for herself, becomes more independent with herself and abilities.

This isn't as common of a feature, sad to say, as it should be in many games - regardless of genre. Or fandoms at that matter, really .. any type of source for entertainment I suppose is the better wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I like her slutty geisha outfit.
    Me too. She looks even sluttier in FFX-2. I was sort of shocked that Square dressed her like a prostitute. LOL XD

Articles
    Blog Entries

God, it's weird reading my old posts. Who the hell is HC? No wonder nobody understands me, I can't even make sense of my own smurfing posts.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I love Yuna. I named my toilet Yuna. Yuna always bring me joy when my food bring me the runs.

yuna sends your poops to the farplane