Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention X-MEN geeks!

I was not as crazy about The Wolverine as some that praised it as nearly flawless and yaddi yaddi, but it was step up from the first Wolverine movie. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm also a little tired of too much Wolverine. He's always been my favorite, but he's been hogging up too much screen time. There are a lot of other X-Men characters that I love as well.

I had a work-up for a sequel to Last Stand wherein Sage would restore Rogue's powers and she would be upgraded by Sinister to be Apocalypse's Horseman of Death. Those three characters who got disintegrated by Phoenix at the end of Last Stand would be the other three Horsemen. I didn't have much else apart from a reveal that Apocalypse was actually a version of Onslaught. lol

My friend up in canada went and saw The Wolverine because she likes Hugh Jackman. She said the movie wasn't that great, but she still loved it for Hugh Jackman... oy.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The franchise is indeed headed to apocalypse.

The dark phoenix crap is really terrible. I rather watch Teletubbies masturbathing to each other.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The dark phoenix crap is really terrible. I rather watch Teletubbies masturbathing to each other.
    Didn't realise this was an option!