Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first post :S

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Oh wow didn't know your did art Myn. I'm glad you were finally persuaded to join and post else I would've never known. Those are amazing!

If you have any FF art you might want to consider submitting it for Agent Proto's Fan Art Showcase of the Week
    Thanks - and I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. How do I submit them? My FF stuff was done some time ago, does it need to be new or... unseen?

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Mynerva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Oh wow didn't know your did art Myn. I'm glad you were finally persuaded to join and post else I would've never known. Those are amazing!

If you have any FF art you might want to consider submitting it for Agent Proto's Fan Art Showcase of the Week
    Thanks - and I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. How do I submit them? My FF stuff was done some time ago, does it need to be new or... unseen?
    If you have a deviantArt account you can post them there. Then just PM them to Proto on here and he might feature you.

I don't think it matters how long ago you did them, I may be wrong though but Proto will be able to give you the details!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

These are very cool, you should definitely submit some stuff! Welcome