Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Last Letter First

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Ain't no gettin' off of this train we on!!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

NORG!

Galbadia.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Advent Children

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Stepping out of Midgar for the first time and realising that there is a whole open world to discover and not just one town then travelling East to Kalm where Cloud tells that long-winded back story before headed on to the Chocobo Ranch to get your first summon then getting on a Chocobo to go over the marsh before journeying through the Mithril Mine where I normally level up some limit breaks before coming out the other side and stopping at Fort Condor to rest and play that mini game that everyone hates then heading into the nearby forest to find Yuffie then moving on to Junon where you rescue Priscilla from a boss who then gives you Shiva and a whistle to summon that miraculous jumping dolphin which takes Cloud to Junon Harbour where he has to fit in with the parade for Rufus as well as buying a load of crap from the shops that we probably don't even need before performing for Rufus and trying to keep the score below 90 so I can get a HP Plus materia early even though most people get over 100 to get the Force Stealer which I feel is unnecessary then you get on the boat and find everyone in disguise and see Sephiroth again before having a tough boss fight with Jenova who leaves behind the Ifrit materia then you dock at Costa Del Sol where Yuffie robs the materia seller before you all head off again and cross all those train tracks and arrive at Corel where the locals don't treat Barrett very nice so you just head up to the Golden Saucer do a bit of exploring before getting framed and thrown into Corel prison where Barrett fights Dyne and you manage to get back up to the Golden Saucer by winning a chocobo race with Cloud then Dio gives you a buggy and you head off visiting Gongaga then it finally breaks down outside Cosmo Canyon where you go with Bugenhagen through the Cave of the Gi which is a pain in the ass but Red finds out the truth about his Dad which is really nice then he joins you as you head up towards Nibelheim which is smurfed up and you find a lot of stuff out about Sephiroth then you go past there through the mountains and fight a materia keeper who you can learn Trine from and at this point my memory gets a little hazy but I think it might be Rocket Town next where you meet Cid and steal his plane which turns out to be a boat which you can then use to do the Yuffie sidequest in Wutai which everyone hates but I actually really enjoy then you need to get a keystone from Dio and take it to the Temple of the Ancients where the highlight is that Cait Sith dies and there was much rejoicing and after that Cloud gives Sephiroth the black materia which I haven't mentioned yet but is still pretty important and I think this is the bit where Aeris buggers off to the Ancient City so we follow her there but Sephiroth stabs her from behind which is really sad but we still gather ourselves enough to beat Jenova again who is quite easy if you have the water ring equipped and then there is an emotional cut scene in which Cloud thows Aeris to the bottom of a pool which is poignant for some unknown reason and it's just after this that the first disc ends and it asks us to insert disc two.

Blog Entries

Sin

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Narshe

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

.. i dnt see any connection between any words at all D: becaus i dont know those words!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    .. i dnt see any connection between any words at all D: becaus i dont know those words!
    Sin was that massive whale thing from FFX that's roams Spira and is generally quite naughty.

Narshe is a mining town from FFVI that is not particularly naughty but does have a bit of a thing for coal.

My post before noxy was just me being a douche.

Anyway, back to the game...

Spira

Aeons.

Sazh Katzroy.

Ymir.

Blog Entries

Odin