Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caaaats~! Talk cats!

Blog Entries

My cat is depressed.

We got rid of the bed frame and she now has no bed at all.

She's laying in the middle of where it used to be.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna get a kitty. Soon.

I smurfing love kitties.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Blog Entries

DO IT!

Blog Entries

I WILL!

I just have to start having money again. 'Cause I am dumb and bought and XBox One instead of a kittie.

Blog Entries

And Beer. xD

Blog Entries

That too. Beer and a kitty. That is what I will get. Very soon.

We have two kitty cats in our household.

This is mine - Zoot!5fgy4DR.jpg
    She was a tiny, tiny baby that was discovered by a friend's friend. She was found by her dead mother during a thunderstorm and no one would take her in so I scooped her up and it has been love ever since.

And this is his - Desiree!TI0CHeS.jpg
    She's a big ole fat, grey kitty cat and I adore her. She's our alarm clock and wakes us up with head butts and purrs.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

King Robert, or "Riley" if you want to be correct, is a cat that likes to be held or wrapped up in a blanket while headbutting you until suddenly she doesn't and she squawks. Her favourite thing to do is chew on Christmas trees and wires and/or look out of a window for hours on end. Oh, that and come sprinting into the room, stand there looking at you for a second or two, and then sprint the hell back out again.

FFXIV Character

Minami Chan (Moogle)

Cats are great. I have five of them and they all have different personalities. Zen's a real attention whore, he follows me about wherever i go. Maple's got attitude and you don't wanna piss her off. Aiko is seven years old but still kitten sized, absolutely gorgeous but can be a bitch. Flash is the sweetest little fluff ball that has a few issues as she was poorly treated before we adopted her. Took her over a year to trust any of us, poor thing. And Holly likes to pretend she is innocent but likes to start fights with Zen that she can't see through to the end as he always gets the better of her.

I used to do voluntary work at the local cat shelter before i started uni. Don't know how i didn't end up adopting every cat there. It was rewarding seeing them go off to their new homes though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru View Post

She was a tiny, tiny baby that was discovered by a friend's friend. She was found by her dead mother during a thunderstorm and no one would take her in so I scooped her up and it has been love ever since.

She's a big ole fat, grey kitty cat and I adore her. She's our alarm clock and wakes us up with head butts and purrs.
    You're very good at naming cats. Zoot definitely looks like a Zoot, and Desiree looks so very Desiree.
    The latter sounds very affectionate. Are either of them lap-cats though?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic Shopkeeper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru View Post

You're very good at naming cats. Zoot definitely looks like a Zoot, and Desiree looks so very Desiree.
    The latter sounds very affectionate. Are either of them lap-cats though?
    Thanks! Interestingly enough, Desiree is very much so a lap cat and a lover but in the morning (or if you go nap by her). She purrs and purrs and nuzzles you and loves you to pieces and then she just goes and eats and sleeps the rest of the day never to be seen while Zoot digs roaming the house in the morning and running around like a spazz but in the evening she curls up in your lap every chance she gets and LOVES when we play video games. She'll jump up in your lap and put her paw on the controller and fall asleep like that. They're both really great cats and their personalities are very different.

The only time they're ever really lap cats at the same time is if I'm sitting by the fireplace when it is going. They're all about the fireplace.

Geez, I could ramble for a long time about our cats. Haha! [/crazy cat lady]

Edit: Also! Zoot is a little chef. She makes biscuits (kneads) and performs the two paw shuffle constantly. If she's lying on her back and is in a tummy petting mood she'll stretch her little toes out and knead like that too. SO CUTE! Gah! Ok, ok. Now I'm done.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I have a cat named Awesome, she lives up to her name every day. She never meows, she screams. You'll hear her in the hallway leading down to my room "Nng-gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" and as you approach her the proximity alarm goes off. "aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!" and then she runs straight at you and feints past on the way to the kitchen or someone's room.

When no one's around she kills something. Usually a piece of scrap paper or one of those plastic can holder things. I can tell because she'll carry whatever she's just killed to somewhere highly visible and start to howl loudly, demanding you observe that she has slain her adversary. Sometimes birds and rats, but she's very good about not bringing those in-doors.

She's small, not like kitten tiny but she is amazingly runty. That is, until you pick her up and she stretches out. I swear to god she is so amazingly fun to pick up. She doesn't cuddle or scratch, but she braces against me and pushes away, giving me this exceptionally hateful and grumpy look. You can totally pat her while she's doing this too, its incredible, she's very nuzzly and purrs quite loudly when you do pat her, and she loves attention and boxes and receiving attention while in boxes.

Blog Entries

Ha! Botchmum, your screamy cat sounds...well.. Awesome!
    Yeah, both my cat and my mother's are runts... because they're from Texas! Texan cats are smaller than the cats up here in New England.

What's-His-Face (sister's cat) is one of those non-meowing cats, but he's the opposite. Instead he cheers, or mrrs, with that rolling tone to his voice. If he actually meows it's because he's been locked in a room by accident or something.
    Sometimes you might hear him ripping down or up the stairs or playing thunderously, and he'll give this loud and abrupt CHEER that sounds almost frustrated to me.

In other news, I discovered that someone I enjoy watching on youtube HATES cats, and he spoke of it quite viciously and abusively. I think my respect for him has shot down quite a bit.
    I just don't understand the people that feel the need to hate cats. Hating any sort of animal just seems unnecessary and stupid.
    I'm very upset about this discovery... I really liked that guy, but now his coolness level has dropped to 0. I wonder if I'll ever get over this.
    Last edited by Black Magic Shopkeeper; 12-15-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sharky and I got our friend Martin today (yesterday?). He is 11 months old and mostly black with a tiny bit of white. We interacted with a lot of cats and he fit us best.

He hid for a half an hour then he came out and has been playing and causing mild amounts of trouble since. He's been very cuddly.

He hasn't eaten or used his litter box yet, so I'm not sure what's up there :/