Thread: EOFF Online Roleplaying (again/again-again retry)

Default EOFF Online Roleplaying (again/again-again retry)

So uhhh yeah hey guys wanna play some Dungeons and/or Dragons via web client and voice chat?

Requires time commitment of 3-5 hours once every week or two and during times I'm available which at the moment is Tuesday afternoons eastern time.

No experience required - all you need is a headset (or at least earbuds and a microphone) and a stable internet connection.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Voice chat RP..... that's something. I don't have the time plus I don't play D & D but very interesting idea!

...Yeah, the only day I can guarantee weekly is Sunday.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Timing won't work for me, unfortunately Perhaps in the future!

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

I'd absolutely love to try this, but your availability is sucky. I'm usually available most weeknights and during the day most weekends.

Maybe when you have a better schedule.

Though, doing it over google hangouts with video/voice/text would be the easiest. It can be done in chat and through something like mumble if someone wants to set up a server.

Based on reactions I will postpone til after holidays and it looks like then it shall be wednesday or thursday nights between 4pm and 10 pm est

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    No experience required - all you need is a headset (or at least earbuds and a microphone) and a stable internet connection.
    And dice, an understanding of the game, character sheets, probably a copy of the player's handbook, an abundance of dwarves...

I'd join but srsly, I hate ogres. Ever since one locked me in the Shrektangle I've just had this ogrewhelming aversion to them.

PFSRD has, perfectly legally with consent of the creaters, all of the Core rules for Pathfinder.
    Most Online programs have Dice Rollers that you play these games on, and Myth-weavers is amazing for storing online characters sheets. If no person involved in the game has any of the things you listed (Except an abundance of dwarves, everything in life requires that), you're good to go.

oh sweet god pathfinder. If I wasn't already involved in a 3.5 game I'd jump right on that, I love pathfinder, its so dang silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Botchmun View Post
    And dice, an understanding of the game, character sheets, probably a copy of the player's handbook, an abundance of dwarves..
    Ten minutes to discuss or watch on youtube the basic premise of a pen and paper rpg is all one would need - a good DM helps first time players

how crazy

Blog Entries

I am interested in playing Car Lesbians with an online group. Should be a quick, quirky RP with an ease of entry. Hint, hint.

I'd be a troutty lesbian.

Also you can't makeout via Ghangouts.