Baloki
    Chris
    noxious.sunshine
    shion
    Spooniest
    Spuuky
    TonyUK
    Vivi22

Warning, NSFW and harsh! Read at own risk! Jokes intended all round ;)People are smurfing pricks. They break the rules, they get banned. It's the circle of life. Hakuna Matata, mothersmurfers. What have these dickbitches done to deserve the banhammer of justice? Let's take a look.

Baloki -- Maintains a thread purely dedicated to spam and idiocy. What a cock. I met him in meatspace once, and he was nice to me. Probably just trying to SCAM ME out of money or something. (Actually I still owe you some cash dude, next time.)

Chris -- Complaining about two days without sex? Cry me a lubricant filled river. Not all of us have the magnetism to get any, let alone with the frequency enough to make two days a big deal.

noxious.sunshine -- smurf you bitch. You're annoying and I hate you. You're so egotistical that you even told me what to write here. Does that seem FAIR to you? You're so obnoxious and GOD that's why you're noxious I've figured it out.

shion -- STOP BEING SO NICE. Godsmurfingdammit. How am I meant to insult you when you just smile so smurfing sweet like. Can't you try being an utter arsehole just ONCE so I can do this easier?

Spooniest -- Dude is so narcissistic and that pisses me off because he I'm the narcissistic egomaniac. Get your own shtick and step off my turf I might not play sweet rock tunes like you but I can break your guitar and that'll learn you.

Spuuky -- Spuuky actually terrifies the smurfing hell out of me. He threatened to chop me up into little bits and roast me on a fire. You guys should probably ban him before he does that, given that I am former EoFF Best Member Jiro.

TonyUK -- TonyUK is probably in smurfing cahoots with Spuuky now that I think about it. Vertically challenged arsehole chefs are not my favourite people, but at least he gave me some iron ingots in A Realm Reborn. But no, that doesn't mean I will blow you, you dick.

Vivi22 -- MY OLD NEMESIS. He was booted off staff for being too much of a prick and was always clearly the inferior half of the Census revelations, which is grounds enough to keep his descent going all the way into the Banned category. C'est la vie mon cheri.

Just get rid of all these losers now and let's get Eyes on Final Fantasy back to its sparkling glory.

Don't forget to punch Jiro for that one.

did Cuch get un-nominated what

i demand to be allowed to change my prediction

edit: and my vote

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Whoooo.........?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wouw.. that does sound very harsh xD

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Dickbitches.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jiro's on a bruisin' cruise.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

37. MLT GET BANNED
    Shion ---- 0
    RSL ----- 1
    noxious. sunshine ----- 1
    TonyUK ----- 1
    Baloki ----- 2
    Spuuky ---- 2
    Vivi22 ----- 4

Which means... Chris ---- 5
    Spooniest ---- 19 takes this one, folks.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

YAY no one thinks I'll get banned!

Also, congrats

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I think this is one of those Ciddies where you'd be happy to get 0 votes, so well done shion!

yeah if I had changed my vote it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the award. i'm more mad that SOMEONE didn't let me change my prediction even though I bought her lunch

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

36. MLT BE THE NEXT CID'S KNIGHT/EDITOR

The Nominees:
    Denmark
    Lone Wolf Leonhart
    Mr. Shauna
    noxious.sunshine
    Quin
    Scotty_ffgamer
    Sephex
    ToriJ
    Vivi22

Quote Originally Posted by shion
    This is the speech for MLT Be The Next Cid's Knight. A lot of people look forward to this award, because as we have seen, some of the winners actually end up being CK's. And that brings power over a bunch of Internet forum nerds, and let's face it, that feels good. Because as nerds, that is basically the most power we're going to get.

There are lots of reasons the following nominees deserve the award. But I'm instead going to focus on why they shouldn't win the award.

It's like a toaster, right? Toasters are cool and all, but some toasters only toast the edges of your bread. That is a sucky toaster. LIKE THESE NOMINEES!

No, I'm just joking.

Actually, I'm not. I'm sure a lot of them are sucky at being toasters.

Anyways, here is why you shouldn't intrust the forum power to these members:

Denmark
    What would happen if Denmark became a CK? Not much, that's what! I mean, he's kind of lethargic and apathetic when it comes to forum posting. He doesn't like EoFF, so he would probably just delete all of the posts. Which wouldn't be a bad thing except that he wouldn't do that, because he wouldn't care enough. Is that what you want, EoFF? A maybe, maybe not ginger who just doesn't care?

As a toaster: He would be the toaster that doesn't bother to toast anything. You would end up with just a plain piece of bread. It won't even bother to pretend to toast your bread.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
    Lone Wold Leonhart left you, remember that? Remember when he left you? I remember. And his screenname. I had to check 5 times to make sure I was spelling it right and putting the spaces at the right places. And that is totally a reflection on him and not on my intelligence.

As a toaster: He would be the toaster that mildly toasts your bread, leaves, comes back, and then finishes your toast after you get home from work and you aren't even in the mood anymore. I mean, I just used the last of my butter cooking dinner, toaster. I don't need you now.

Mr. Shauna
    If I remember correctly, Mr. Shauna is just the alternate dimension male Shauna anyways. Or is it her boyfriend? No, the first one seems more likely. Is that what you want, EoFF. Some dimensional foreigner running this place? Next thing you know we will be taken over by gay alien commies who steal all of our jobs while at the same time using up all of the welfare. Lazy foreigners.

As a toaster: That toaster that toasts things that have already been toasted, but somehow also adds in an accent that you can't quite pinpoint.

noxious.sunshine
    There's a reason some people started calling her obnoxious sunshine. And it wasn't just because I was telling them too in exchange for free Arby's coupons (PM me). It's because she is obnoxious and not all that sunshiny. All she will do is obnox all over the place, like when cats spray to mark their territory. You think about that. Do you want cat spray on your forum? No, I didn't think so.

As a toaster: That toaster that makes a lot of noise and only toasts one side of your bread.

Quin
    The problem with Quin is that I'm never really sure what his screenname is. He changes it up all of the time. That shows a lack of commitment and stability. What is he hiding? Why can't he commit to one name? How does he decide when to change his name? It probably has to do with some weird asian sex ring. Well I for one do not trust those racist asians. And neither for you. Even though he isn't asian, but that is besides the point. Or how even do we know he isn't? I haven't seen any birth certificate. Have you? I rest my case.

As a toaster: He will toast your toast but first he will have sex with it.

Scotty_ffgamer
    Why shouldn't scotty be the next CK? Because he's nice. Too nice. Nice guys finish last. I really don't have anything else here.

As a toaster: He will toast your toast to the exact golden colour you need it, but it will take a while and you still won't be happy with it.

ToriJ
    I don't know ToriJ. But I assume he is lying. About everything. That is why he shouldn't be a CK. He's a big fat liar and he's probably sleeping with your wife right now. Is that even your real name, ToriJ? Hmm? Really? Or is it TerroristMcHateface?

As a toaster: He will lie to you about your toast being toasted and then when you realize it, he will have taken your job.

Vivi22
    He was already a CK. How did that go? Yeah, exactly.

As a toaster: He will toast your toast while getting in to political debates with the friends you have over for dinner.
    Remember to thank/rep shion for her speech!

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    "What's a smurf-ass?"
    blue
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen