Pike
    Sephex
    Shauna
    Shorty

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If you're not listening to this song, you're doing it wrong, folks.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I just want to see a back to back best member

is that so hard

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Best Female Speech!

Quote Originally Posted by shion
    Being a part of a good forum is more than just being able to post in topics of discussion. It becomes a community, a group, a second family. There are people who come in to our lives who touch us in a great many ways. I know I'm not the only person on this forum to have needed a friend at 3 am when I felt hopeless and been able to find just that on this forum. Some of our friends here might not be able to grab lunch with us, go to a movie, come to our house and bake with us, or go for walks in the park with us, but they are just as much our friends as the ones who live right next door.

Best female is an award to honor not only the best female posters, the best female event runners, the best females at contributing to the forum, but the best female friends. The women who are there for us when we need them, who laugh with us, comfort us, and make us feel like we belong.

Congratulations and good luck to all of the nominees,
    Calliope
    Jinx
    Locky
    Pike
    Shauna
    Shorty

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

To me, that song will always be associated with your wedding and me telling you to get the smurfing ring.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Good luck to all the nominees! We're all pretty great!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    What a seriously beautiful and touching speech.
    I like touching females.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

To me, that song will always be associated with your wedding and me telling you to get the smurfing ring.
    and me telling poor Loony JosH to get the smurfing ring. ^_^;
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Best Male Speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    The award for Best Male member was once considered the second most important Ciddie, just behind Best Member, but considering the work of Award Pimp from the Summer Ciddies of 2013, that Ciddie is no more voted upon but mixed in with the votes for Best Member, so in terms, depending on who won Best Member, if it was a male winner, the runner up male wins Best Male. If a female wins Best Member, the male with the next most votes wins Best Male. Taking that into consideration, why is there only four males up for Best Member? WHY JUST FOUR OUT OF TEN? WHY ISN'T THIS EQUAL TO THE NUMBER OF FEMALES UP FOR BEST MEMBER? Four males to six females is unjustice for the male specimen of EoFF! But I digress, for the four men up for Best Member are also fine representation to win the Best Male Ciddie if they were to come up second (or third...) for Best Member. IF they can't be the Best Member, might as well be the Best Male to make up for their loss, right? They're up against six females for cying out loud, and that's a crying shame! Injustice I say! If it were up to me, it should have been an equal number of males and females so both have an equal chance to land the top prize. Now that's equality at its finest. Award Princess obviously favors the female gender, it seems. But what do I know? These are supposed to be the best, most greatest Ciddies ever!

It is our duty to find out which of the four men would become the Best Male of the Ciddies. Will it be Del Murder, who had a fine year overall. Though sure he was married to the love of his life last year, but this year seems to be great for him. He comprised a great parody out of the Fox about what the Admins do (yet we still don't know what they really do), and he learned that he will become a father of twins!

Or will it be Loony BoB? He's a great guy, and this year seems to be the year of the BoB for EoFF. Throughout the year, he's been pretty outstanding, and just over the last couple months he had the wedding of EoFF, marrying smittenkitten, and becoming a popular meme in the process! Not only that, but he also freakin' bought EoFF, thus becoming the owner! Our souls now belong to him, and if that's any indicator, he should be Best Member! If not Best Member, he could be Best Male!

There's also Pantz! He's mostly behind the scenes in EoFF doings, but he's very geniunely a nice guy and well-liked among his peers. He has as much a good shot as the other three, right? I guess we'll find out whether the Swede with the most has what it takes to be Best Male.

Lastly, we have Sephex. He is what most of us would consider the long-shot. He's not a joke vote, but the truest of all dark horses for Best Male. The Underdog, the David to the Goliaths that are the other three. The only non-staff member upon the four men up for Best Male. If he doesn't win, may god have mercy upon us all as he'll very likely unleash the beast within that he calls THE DRAGON KING! We certainly can't let that happen, right? Then we should let him win this award, at least.

Well, that's it for the Best Male! Let's see what the female "half" has to say for Best Female.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also like touching males.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Eyes on Forgetting Males

oh how the times have changed

smurf you feminism

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Eyes on Forgetting Males

oh how the times have changed

smurf you feminism
    More like Cid's Dames amirite.

Best Member Speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer
    As I sit here and listen to the original theme song for Pokemon, I wonder what it means to the best member of EoFF. I've been playing the song on repeat for at least 30 minutes now, not allowing myself to listen to anything else until I come to an answer. Quite frankly, this song has gotten annoying and has become more distracting than anything else. All I can think is that I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. But I can't be the best. I wasn't nominated. Much like Ash Ketchum was never the best and probably never will be the best either.

But just who is the best here at EoFF? I really don't know. All I know is that isn't it a little suspicious that Loony BoB bought EoFF so close to the Ciddies? You can buy EoFF, but you can't buy our hearts BoB. For shame, Loony BoB! For shame. The trickery doesn't stop there, though. I know for a fact that Pike's cute little Charmander sig has slowly been hypnotizing the masses in an attempt to have us all vote for her for every award this year. I know I can't look away as Charmander continues to chase its tail. Forever spinning. I must vote for Pike. Pike is the best member. All hail Pike.

Sorry folks. I don't know what just happened there. The point is, the best member of these forums is clearly Kester223. He may only have one post. He may be a malfunctioning bot. But he was earnest, honest, and very thankful of his one experience on these forums. Let us all strive to be more like Kester in these coming years.

Since he is not in the running for best member, all I can say is Sephex should win best member. Sephex should win every award.

Shall we do this?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

get on with it