Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo

Default Yo

Hi guys, I got gently nudged in this direction by ToriJ, great to be a part of what looks like a fantastic forum.

Uh let's see, a bit about me. I'm from England, I'm mad passionate about metal music. I also have a keen interest in football/soccer, and of course adore video games from before the 8-bit era until now.

In terms of Final Fantasy, I own every game in the series up to and including Final Fantasy XIII, and while my interest in the series has somewhat declined since X (but has thankfully been reignited thanks to what I've seen in XV) I'm still hugely into VII, VIII IX and X which is most likely where you'll see me most often.

So yeah, it's great to be here, hope to see you guys around.

Articles
    Blog Entries

That's three, and one brought their husband so technically four. Don't say I never done anything for you, forum

Welcome to the forum. People will now hate/love you forever for liking VIII/X. But don't sweat the haters, once I take over the world I shall shoot them out of a cannon into the sun. PRAISE THE SUN! (There was no sun in the part you got stuck on) SHUT UP!

hi there! welcome! =D

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Welcome Assassin. VII, VIII IX and X are all great games in their own way. IX is my favourite! Hope to see you post a lot and such.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Looka t ToriJ bringing in all these people! Maybe we'll keep him around

I agree, XV looks awesome. I'm excited. The XIII series was a little meh but XV looks so coooool

Assy likes trains and cubes with Ph.D's because he'll get the reference.

welcome Assassin, you were a horrible GM :P

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

What kind of metal do you like?

Haha cheers guys, and Cube.

http://www.last.fm/user/Assassin_D_X

death, black, heavy, power, it's all good.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Now that ToriJ has brought four other members I think he's at the end of his usefulness and can safely be discarded of.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I agree. Quick and painless, it's the least he deserves.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As ToriJ warned you, I love/hate you for liking VIII and X. (VIII is actually my favorite in the series and X is pretty great too!)

I'm not a huge fan of metal myself, but having lived with 3 people who are all obsessed with metal (one being a vocalist of a technical death metal band), I've grown to appreciate it. I do like Gojira a lot if you've heard of them.

Do you just like watching football/soccer, or do you play as well? If so, what position do you play? I played all positions when I used to play, but I was primarily a goalkeeper.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Strike me down and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    Like a phoenix ToriJ rises from the ashes.

Hey there, I'm here to give my words of welcome: I have never played VIII and X is good, but I did play XII and XIII and happen to like them both just fine, and I have no clue what XV is about; I heard it involves another spiky-haired dude and crystals, so it sounds like it's going the right way so far. So, since X seems to be about the only game we have both played, I like you.

I like football too, and I'm a fan of a certain red team.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    As ToriJ warned you, I love/hate you for liking VIII and X. (VIII is actually my favorite in the series and X is pretty great too!)

I'm not a huge fan of metal myself, but having lived with 3 people who are all obsessed with metal (one being a vocalist of a technical death metal band), I've grown to appreciate it. I do like Gojira a lot if you've heard of them.

Do you just like watching football/soccer, or do you play as well? If so, what position do you play? I played all positions when I used to play, but I was primarily a goalkeeper.
    Awesome to hear, and yeah I have indeed heard of Gojira. I also like them, although their newest album not so much.

I mostly watch, occasionally play with friends in a five-a-side environment. I wouldn't say I had a position for that, it's pretty much just two goalkeepers and another 8 guys chasing the ball around.

I was thinking "certain red team... United? Arsenal? Dare I say Cardiff?" Then I saw your username, great win for you guys yesterday.