Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo!

And I have just finished with today's batch of candy canes, kupo!

Here are some fun stats for you all on this
    1. at least 307 candy canes have been sent between today and yesterday (there might be a couple more. My stat keeping was bad right around the beginning.)
    2. Around 131 different people have received at least one candy cane, so we've had a pretty diverse group of people receiving candy canes! Keep up the work as you have about 9 more days!
    3. I've gotten 4 more notifications between starting to type this post and now.
    4. I have been going nonstop since getting home from work (with a little fifteen minute break for food). So, I have been sending candy canes for about 4 hours today.
    5. I've spent probably around 7 hours total on this between yesterday and today! Kupooooo....
    6. I forgot how to send a pm approximately 5 times today just from the rush of it all.
    7. I forgot how to add the candy cane picture for a brief moment approximately ten times
    8. You all are awesome and lovely people. Keep it up!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cane Moogle View Post
    4. I have been going nonstop since getting home from work (with a little fifteen minute break for food). So, I have been sending candy canes for about 4 hours today.
    But Moogler, I thought THIS was your job!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey guys I just sent a super special, unique, and deeply personal message to everyone on the who's online list. Am I doing it right?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks, Del Murder, that was a really kind message!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    I've been trying to send candy canes to people I suspect aren't going to get any or very many because they deserve some love too. Also to some people who have given me advice and support when I've most needed it so that they hopefully know how much it is appreciated.

I also sent one fake hitting on my boyfriend pretending to be someone else >.>
    I've gotten 3 and I'm 90% sure the first was from you.

I guess that means one of the ladies competing for most sent forgot about me.
    Maybe one of the ladies is pacing herself!

Blog Entries

I sent out a batch!

^_^

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

One more suggestion from people for everyone's favorite candy cane delivering Moogle! Could you all try to fit all of the messages you want to send into one PM rather than send a bunch in a row? A lot of people are doing this, but surprisingly it makes it easier for me for different reasons (particularly with more easily keeping track with which person I've left off on if I have to step away for an extended period of time!)

Thanks again for everyone who is making this a smashing success! You all have far exceeded my expectations already!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Hey guys I just sent a super special, unique, and deeply personal message to everyone on the who's online list. Am I doing it right?
    Darn, I shouldn't have left for a bit

REAL LIIFFEEE

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You're perfectly fine, Jinx. I was more meaning people who send a bunch of PM's with only one message in there. I definitely want people to keep sending me stuff when they think of more people they want to send stuff too!

To anyone that has sent them to me one at a time, I still want to thank you for sending them to me! You all have been great! You probably do that to make it more easily forwardable for me, but I'm also afraid I'd forward it with the sender's name in there!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

Can there please be a Lump of Coal Oglop to deliver coal to snotnoses and complainers? This is a thread for goodwill and being nice to people, which includes not feeling entitled to an instant slew of messages, and not acting like you're too cool to be flattered by the fact someone was thinking of you, even if it's just for the sake of some holiday cheer.

Scotty and Candy Cane Moogle you are doing a really wonderful job. Four hours? That's some stamina right there. I can barely use my computer for an hour without starting to cramp up anymore.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    I've been trying to send candy canes to people I suspect aren't going to get any or very many because they deserve some love too. Also to some people who have given me advice and support when I've most needed it so that they hopefully know how much it is appreciated.

I also sent one fake hitting on my boyfriend pretending to be someone else >.>
    I've gotten 3 and I'm 90% sure the first was from you.

I guess that means one of the ladies competing for most sent forgot about me.
    Maybe one of the ladies is pacing herself!
    Ha! You've fallen for my clever plan to find out who it was!

I must have missed this thread entirely. Makes much more sense now!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yer, I sent one to you Vivi :3

I will send more tomorrow, I'm trying to not overwhelm the moogle all at once.

I would say maybe stickying it would help, but there are already like 20 stickied threads in general chat or something, haha.

Anyways, I doubt I'll have this stamina for this in future days, I was just determined to see that 44 notifications get down to zero. Which it did, kupo!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I should send a few myself, but I'll rather save our Candy Cane Moogle some time off. I also want to see if I'll get any more. Three is nice enough, but I'm sure I'll get a few more in the future.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't realize we were doing this so it was surprise in my inbox this evening. I almost got choked up on one of them. Hate you guys/die forever/no one makes me cry my own tears.