Page 1 of 19 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo!

Default EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo!

Hello EoFF!

Candy Cane Delivery Moogle here, kupo! Mognet Central has sent me on a rush here to deliver the deed of EoFF to one... let's see, the name is a bit smudged... to lonny_BoB! Unfortunately for me, it looks like a nasty blizzard has settled here in your lovely land. I should have known something like this would happen, kupo!

It looks like I may even be snowed in here until Christmas if the forecast is anything to go by! Since I'm going to be here a while, EoFF leaders have asked if I could lend them a wing in delivering candy canes with you all's secret messages to other EoFF citizens

So, is there a member on EoFF that you secretly admire? Do you simply want to brighten someone's day? Do you want to thank someone for all their hard work in improving this forum or in making your life better? Here's your chance!

Simply PM me your secret message with the name of the person you want it to go to, and I'll fly one of these lovely candy canes candycane02.gif with your message to that person in a jiffy, kupo! Just make sure your messages are positive. This is not a time to insult or be mean to someone. Please keep things clean and respectful otherwise I will be a sad moogle. Also, I won't deliver that message.

Us moogles here at EoFF's Candy Cane Delivery Service pride ourselves in our confidentiality, and the recipient of your candy cane will not know who it is that sent the message.

Let's send some candy canes, kupo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Is there a limit on messages we can send?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I gotta know who is playing the part of kupo before I send anything. what if you are the person I want to send a message to?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Good question, kupo!

I'll only be sticking around until Christmas Day, so you have until December 25 to send me your messages! Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be a bit busy for me, though, so I may be more slow moving on those days to send messages.

I'm terrible with time zones, but I'll say this will end at 10pm CST on Christmas Day (that's GMT -6 I believe).

Calliope: There isn't any limit to how many you send! If you want to send a message to half the people on the forum, then do it! It just might take me a while to deliver them all, kupo! I'm only one moogle.

Edit: Scotty_ffgamer is in charge of me, kupo!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You outed me without even a fight, Candy Cane Moogle .

So yeah, don't send any secret messages for me unless you really don't care that I know who you are. No candy canes for me.

My work schedule has also been pretty spotty lately, so some days I may not get around to this as quickly as I'd like. I'll do my best though!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I received a message from a secret admirer that was hilariously clever and I would like to thank the sender of the message.

Thanks, Candy Cane Moogle! I have a feeling this will be my favorite Christmas event!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Is it possible to send candy to myself?

I'm just trying to ensure I can get one

Just got done sending in my first batch of candy canes! Just the first day and we've already had so many participants! You all are running me ragged, kupo. Remember, we still have 10 days left to do this, so there's still plenty of time to give and receive candy canes!

This is more fun than being Zidane's save moogle, though. That poor fella has to drop everything he's doing and run halfway around the world at any moment, and Zidane can be a jerk about it sometimes, kupo.

Keep the messages coming, kupo! This has been great! I'll be retiring for the night soon, but everything I've gotten from before typing this post has been sent!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh! I got one

Thank you, whoever

I just now noticed your last post! I was going to say that you could send yourself one if you really wanted to, but you got one anyways! Keep sending the happy messages, kupo! You all are doing great so far!

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

YOU DAMNED KIDS

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

YAY CANDY CANES! I never got these when they did it in school. Jerk school kids.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It took me two messages to realize that you were just forwarding messages from other people and not actually having a real conversation with me.

Stop laughing. STOP IT!

Am I supposed to do something with the candy canes or...?

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Well, then you better get sending them out!