Thread: Maintenance/Patchy

FFXIV Character

Ravan Farseer (Sargatanas)

Boco Maintenance/Patchy

Soooooooo
    What do we do with the enforced downtime?
    Also GUTTED i'm working late tomorrow night so don't get to get on to see all the new stuff early

I'd really like to know what people are going to be most excited to be looking into after patch.
    Are we up for a FC/LS run on the new dungeons? If so when should we give them a go?
    Who's up for PVP teaming up? It's not really my thing in other games, but this seems to be like a whole game in a game and I'd like to at least try
    Then there is the treasure hunting system. Do we want to try and make a regular event of this if it's worth it?

Anyways,, gonna have a look around forums and see what you guys are up to
    The Mind Is Like A Parachute

It Only Works When OPEN

<3 Lovingly Married to Tarantio<3

FFXIV Character

Tarantio Farseer (Sargatanas)

I know! I'm going to be sitting here from half 5 trying to resist the urge to play until Rav gets home!! ; ;

The first thing I'm going to do is go out and Jump on something! See if they've improved it! Then I would def love to have a go in a new dungeon...working through brand new content without a prior knowledge of the mechanics - working it out as a team as we go along!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'll be home early-ish tomorrow, but with a 5am start that day I think I'll be very tired... will probably pop on but not do any fighting, just scoping out the housing areas and whatnot. Definitely checking out the company chest log changes. Beyond that... just chilling and chatting, I think! Oh, and maybe if I do any battle content, I suppose I'll be doing it with WAR, to see how it plays now.

Beyond that, I will be figuring out the best ways to make gil as fast as I can, probably. D=
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Valerna Softpaws (Sargatanas)

I'm going to the movies tomorrow evening so I won't be there to discover all those new spiffy things with you guys.

FFXIV Character

Ravan Farseer (Sargatanas)

Awwwww Shame you couldn't go tonight lol
    The Mind Is Like A Parachute

It Only Works When OPEN

<3 Lovingly Married to Tarantio<3

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

I'll be on there right away, since the maintenance finishes at 9pm for me. B)

If there are enough people on from our FC I'll certainly be jumping into some dungeons, but I'm not game enough to try the duty finder tonight. It's gonna be super fun to play some of these areas without the expectation of having watched a million youtube videos on the boss mechanics, etc. first!

During the down time, I finally played Gone Home, which is short, but a very cool little game.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Tomorrow night is the start of my weekend so I'll be on and up for anything. If nothing is going on I'll probably hit Crystal Tower and the Duty Roulette for the evening and then spend most of Wednesday doing treasure hunts and giving PvP a whirl.