Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Video Games You've Played

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default The Worst Video Games You've Played

I got this idea from the 'Worst movies you've seen recently' thread. Forgive me if this been done already, I didn't see a thread like this anywhere so it's either buried deep enough to which a new thread is warranted or I need glasses/contacts. What are some of the worse, and/or the worst of the worse games you have ever played?

There are few games in the world I can say that I honestly hated. Usually the worst a game ever does to me is bore me and then becomes forgettable after I play it and for me that is the worst thing a video game can do. However... there is at least one game out there that I honestly do hate and leaves a sour taste in my mouth every time I think about it.

The one game.

One game to rule them all,
    one game to find them,
    one game to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them!

WCW_Nitro_Cover.jpg
    You thought it was going to be a Lord of the Rings game, didn't you?

The only good thing about this game is the promos that you can watch while on the character select screen. This came out a year after vs. The World and the same year as WCW vs. nWo World Tour, both of which are critically acclaimed games right up there with Revenge which came out a year later. There is no excuse for how bad this game is. It doesn't have any life, any substance and people only played tournament mode so they could hear the rare nWo theme because the internet had maybe five people on it. And this got a N64 re-release *sobs* But it doesn't stop there, oh no. Because what's worse than a bad wrestling game?

The same goddamn game re-branded as Thunder and given one match difference from the previous with some added members to the roster! What were they thinking!? This game is an inside-out asshole regurgitating putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather smurfing yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking smurfs, it smurfing sucks, it smurfing blows, it's a piece of trout... and I don't like it.
    Last edited by Ayen; 12-18-2013 at 06:45 PM.